Season 3 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dru50, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Week 1 is up. One user game as I'll be the sacrificial lamb to the lsu super team.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Fortunately for you I won't be able to play tonight. Your execution will have to wait until tomorrow :)

3. Dru50

I may not be able to play tomorrow night, as I have to go pick up my family at the airport that night, although I'm not sure what time. I'll let ya know.

4. BDSDIGITAL

ok. It's my girls birthday tonight so I'm leaving for dinner at 6 sharp and won't be back until somewhat late. Let me know if tomorrow will work or not. I could play around 430 or 5 tomorrow if that makes it easier.?

5. Dru50

I won't be home from work until 6pm at the earliest tomorrow. If we have to wait and play Thursday, c'est la vie.

6. BDSDIGITAL

Thursday shouldn't be a problem at all.

But I don't speak Chinese, so I don't know what you said after that, sorry.

7. Dru50

I think it means 'I like boobies'.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

*cough* simthatshit *cough*

9. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Week 1 - BYE
    Week 2 - at Stanford
    Week 3 - at USC
    Week 4 - Florida

Just remember that shit when you make schedules next year and have some pity on the Vols you punk ass bitch

10. Dru50

Nothing could be done, as I recall you have a good amount of home conference games, and I think I gave you a home CPU game during weeks 5 - 8 for recruiting purposes so you wouldn't have to have guys visit in week 4 vs Cole.

Don't worry, next year I'll just leave you with nothing but home user games, byes and away conference games during the peak recruiting stretch....

11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Are you and Brian really not playing until Thursday? In all seriousness it doesn't matter to me, but if that is the case I'll play my C2C game tonight and GOB tomorrow. Just curious so I can plan it out a little.

12. Dru50

He can't play tonight and I likely can't play tomorrow due to circumstances neither of us can really change, so yeah, it's looking like Thursday. There is a possibility that I could play right after work tomorrow, but it's pretty slim that I could fit in a user game between when I get home and when I have to leave to go to the airport.

13. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

You did that to me last year DICK

14. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Okay cool, thanks sir.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'll try to get my game in tonight. Gotta play C2C and T3 games for sure but I should have time to play all 3 of my games.

16. Dru50

Brian, I might be able to play tonight if we can kick off right around 6:15 or 6:30pm EST. That would give me time to do what I need to do after work and then still leave for the airport on time. Let me know your schedule, and if this doesn't work, I might just put myself on AP so everyone isn't waiting an extra day just for me.

17. BDSDIGITAL

uh yeah, actually I think that might work.

18. Dru50

ok cool, if something comes up and I can't make it I'll throw myself on AP and you can play the CPU.

19. BDSDIGITAL

ok that works. Just plan on me being online at 6:15 and we'll go from there.

20. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I'll play mine tonight, may be straight to AP after that though as I haven't packed jack shit for this trip.

21. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I might be able to play your GOB games if things slow down during holidays. I know I can do the T3 games for sure but I'll see what I can do to help with these games.

22. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

It'd be appreciated Brave, you don't have to, but it would be appreciated.

Ima have to play mine late, have to go to my moms (another town) to leave a spare key for them to check in on things while we're gone.

23. Dru50

UCLA scores 14 points in the final 3 minutes and avoids what was basically a hail mary by LSU with no time remaining to pull out a huge win at home 24-20 vs the Tigers.

Heck of a game by two teams who both played great run defense and both had some fortuitous plays in the passing game. Good game Brian.

Can a brother get a 'Pac 10' chant?

24. BDSDIGITAL

You won and congrats on that.

I think we both know you got extremely lucky. Good luck to the SEC guys, you guys are kinda fucked.

25. Dru50

A W is a W, I'll take em how I can get em.

I wasn't the only one who was a tad lucky though, I seem to remember you getting two big plays due to your CPU WRs making some crazy ass catches in the game when my CBs could have and should have made the picks. Either way I thought it was a well played game by both teams and the SEC guys are gonna have their hands full with your team this year.