Season 3 Sliders

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Oct 7, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

If I could I would like everyone to play a game on Heisman and tell me what they think. I started an offline on heisman last week and I think it plays GREAT. I play as FAU though so the competition is either bad or REALLY good.

When I had to play my bowl game it felt a lot less smooth than the heisman gameplay, believe it or not, so I'm seriously considering the move. I will tell you that things are NOT cheap at all on heisman this year, the only thing you may need to do is decrease the CPU pass rush by 5 and increase the user pass block by 5. Other than that things seemed super realistic. It's difficult, but not in a cheesy way.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I play on Heisman in my Ohio Dynasty and in LV. So i'm used to it. I got it. ;)

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I've always been an advocate of heisman.......but I've also always been in the majority.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Alright. I played a couple games late last night on heisman with good teams and I am a big fan of how it plays relative to what we have right now. I am going to make the executive decision and go with Heisman for next season, with a slight boost to user pass block and slight decrease in CPU pass rush.