1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 3 Sliders

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Oct 7, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

If I could I would like everyone to play a game on Heisman and tell me what they think. I started an offline on heisman last week and I think it plays GREAT. I play as FAU though so the competition is either bad or REALLY good.

When I had to play my bowl game it felt a lot less smooth than the heisman gameplay, believe it or not, so I'm seriously considering the move. I will tell you that things are NOT cheap at all on heisman this year, the only thing you may need to do is decrease the CPU pass rush by 5 and increase the user pass block by 5. Other than that things seemed super realistic. It's difficult, but not in a cheesy way.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I play on Heisman in my Ohio Dynasty and in LV. So i'm used to it. I got it. ;)

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I've always been an advocate of heisman.......but I've also always been in the majority.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Alright. I played a couple games late last night on heisman with good teams and I am a big fan of how it plays relative to what we have right now. I am going to make the executive decision and go with Heisman for next season, with a slight boost to user pass block and slight decrease in CPU pass rush.