Season 3 Team Changes

Discussion in 'TFL: Tradition Fútbol League' started by niuhuskie224, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I'd like Arsenal. If they aren't available I'll stick with Lyon.

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I may change but would like to see what other's do.. Obviously, I'm a big Arsenal guy but wouldn't mind letting Blaza have them seeing he's a die-hard (plus, he needs any advantage he can get :p). I love Lyon also so I wouldn't mind landing with them. How about everyone that is staying put, please state so..

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Aston Villa

5. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

90% Sure I am staying with Atletico Madrid, but may view the landscape this weekend to make a change.

6. hedache

hedache Walk On

Blaza should take Dynamo Minsk. What's the point of a league if Blaza has Arsenal? Or he can sit the season out with Arsenal and then winner of the league plays him last to determine if he really deserved to win the league. This way our odd man situation is solved as well. I am full of solutions! :p

7. Blaza

Hey man I've been sucking ass lately! :(

8. AJ Hart MN

He's a flippin crazy fan of the squad.. Let him have his favorite team. If he wins, who gives a crap.. We're all here to have fun anyways and if him being Arsenal gives him more enjoyment, so be it. I want him to be Arsenal, it gives the rest of us a good challenge to shoot for. I say take the Gunners bro.. I know Michael Woodward is also a big Gunner guy but Blaza has been here forever and that should mean something.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blaza

Roundabout way of saying I'm no longer a threat :(

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I am all for Blaza having Arsenal... allowing people to use their teams is all part of the fun. I have my Villains, and love it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

im keeping Milan, i think im starting to get a feel.. i've change up formations a bit and im getting some positive results.

12. AJ Hart MN

Not at all my man.. You are now the heavy favorite heading into season 3. :D Hell, you can still win it yet this year.

13. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'll stay with Porto. I'm finally competing with the top sides... no reason to change now. And I'm perfectly fine with Blaza taking Arsenal also. It'll make his devastating losses much more realistic(y)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Blaza

You take that back! :(

15. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Oh come on, I got last pick period this year and you're giving the top guy my favorite team....how bout we compare fanhood. I have $400 custom made nike vapors with the arsenal logo on them, at least 7 arsenal jerseys, 2 pairs of arsenal socks, a giant flag, a scarf, used to have the emblem on my car, and 4 arsenal stocking caps....and that's just what I can think of off the top of my head.....and i'm a poor college student getting all that with my money! Haha

• Like Like x 1
  16. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Oh, plus as blaza saw, I play like the gunners.....quick passing all over the pitch, a defensive meltdown, and then I blame the refs. :)

17. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Wow.....words just cannot describe.

18. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Just to clarify, we will try to accommodate all changes. We are working on a "draft order" to figure this out.

19. Blaza

I've got tons of Arsenal gear as well but I must admit most of it has been gifts over the years.

Arsenal vs. Arsenal play-in game winner takes all :)

20. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

How about we look back at who complains most like wenger.....I definitely win....plus, i'm finishing between 2nd and 4th...that's totally gunner-esque! You can have arsenal vs arsenal winner takes all and you're pretty much always going to get arsenal. I like hedache's idea. To even things out and still let you have arsenal, you pick swindon and ill sell you ignasi miquel, james shea, rhys murphy, chuks aneke, emmanuel frimpong, connor henderson, etc ;)

21. Blaza

22. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Gee thanks.

23. Blaza

Just bustin your bawls PG

24. hedache

hedache Walk On

Maybe I will change my team and pick Arsenal. I should be drafting before most of you the way it's been going. My style fits Shaktar most probably. After all Lucescu has coached Galatasaray back in the day, maybe my play comes from his times.

25. hedache

hedache Walk On

Oh and in terms of who is the most hard core fan, I will be representing a really good friend of mine if I take Arsenal. A friend that has and have had season tickets to Arsenal, goes to every single game every year. Which also led to me liking Arsenal more lately (combined with Henry finally leaving, don't like the guy).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.