Season 3 (W11) - Deadline is 11pm CST WED 3/6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Mar 4, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Only game that were left were coachgaddy vs @ninersfan, Reallyrill vs CPU and AveryB vs CPU. Gaddy had indicated he was not going to play the CPU and Niners hasn't been on. Avery tried to set up with Cj king but he retired and avery hasn't been playing CPU. Reallyrill has been off an on recently. None of them were logged onto PSN so I went ahead and advanced.
    We will be back to 48 hour advance unless special circumstance require a 3rd day.
    Looking forward to closing out the season strong!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. majesty95

The winner of each game (or user if playing the CPU) must post a short game summary following their game. The summary must include the following:
    • Game Score
    • Key Team Stats
    • Key Individual Stats
    • Notes
    This can be as basic or as simply as you would like to make it. However, the more engaging the posts are, the more invested other users will be in this thread and the league in general. Its up to you how much effort you want to put into it.

Here are some links to help out your summaries:

3. danwin

danwin Walk On

Indianapolis-10 @ Houston-17
    Houston was able to move their record to .500 with a 17-10 win against the Indianapolis Colts. The win came with no help from Matt Schaub who went back to his old ways with 4 interceptions. Though two of them were off reflections, Schaub did not have a good day. The bright spot for the Texans was B. Tate, who continues to improve week after week. He ended the game with 29 carries for 138 yards and a touchdown.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

M. Shaub, J.J Watt, A. Johnson all play for the Colts now??? LOL

5. danwin

danwin Walk On

Hell! Can't believe I did that. At least I know now that people read these posts when I take the time to make them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

nfl-panthers-alt1-right.png nfl-cowboys-helmet-alt1-left.png
    31-21
    Cam Newton had his best game of the season he was .6 points away from a perfect QB rating. Cam ended the day with 289 Yds through the air, 30 on the ground and 3 Tds through the air. The Panthers defense was able to overcome 3 lost fumbles by the special teams and the offense, Rookie OLB LB Anderson scored on a Tony Romo fumble in the third quarter to put the Panthers up for good. The Panthers improve to 6-4 and still have a shot to make the playoffs if a few things fall their way.​

7. YungLew15

YungLew15 Walk On

Charles Adds 3 More Scores As Chiefs Top Chargers
    Picture 8.png
    KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Jamaal Charles is scoring touchdowns at a historic pace. In just 10 games, Charles has 18 touchdowns. Charles' latest game (3 rushing touchdowns) led the Kansas City Chiefs to a 38-13 victory over the San Diego Chargers. The win completed the season sweep for the Chiefs, and put them in the driver's seat to win their division. Charles finished the game with 188 total yards (128 rushing, 60 receiving) to go along with his three scores.​
    The Chief defense played another outstanding game, pressuring Danny Martens all game. The defense came away with 5 sacks and 3 interceptions. They also forced and recovered two fumbles. Tamba Hali led the team with 3 sacks, while MLB Derrick Johnson recorded 5 tackles and an interception. The secondary limited Martens to just 46% completions and 222 yards. Rookie QB Kyle Murray continued his solid play, going 13-20 for 272 yards and 2 TDs.​
    The Chiefs will look to stay hot next week versus the lowly Saints (1-8). San Diego (7-3) hopes to rebound in what will likely be a tough game against the Buccaneers (6-3).​

8. Kyswag

Kyswag Walk On

Once again the Raiders pull out a close win against the Denver Broncos. If you came for a shootout then this wasn't the game for you! The only big plays of the game came from a bomb from Peyton Manning to T. Smith for Denver's only touchdown. As for the Oakland Raiders their only touchdown came in the final minutes of the 4th quarter by a run up the middle for 15 yds by T. Jones and capped off with a 2pt conversion to seal the game 17-10 Oakland.

Oakland 17 vs. Denver 10

Stats:
    T. Smith- 10-25 142yds
    P. Manning- 16-27 236yds 1td 1int

T. Jones- 17att 83yds 1td
    J. Ramsey- 9att 58yds
    A. Foster- 10att 20yds

B. Henry- 3rec 34yds
    R. Williams- 2rec 50yds
    S. Olaniyan- 6rec 77yds
    T. Smith- 2rec 76yds 1td

tjones.jpg

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  9. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

I have been playing the CPU....:eek:

10. majesty95

Have you? I know you were gone for a week or two and you got simmed. Maybe the results didnt take? I know we've had that problem occasionally...

BTW, sorry we didnt advance last night. I was busy with the new job and had an awards banquet so got home late. Ill advance tonight.