Season 3: Week 1 **NFL Primetime**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DirtSouthDan, Jan 21, 2013.

1. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

FBPT-20110124010530.jpg

Here are our stats leaders after Week 1 action in the GMFL!

vets.jpg

Torrey Smith was on fire this week racking up 208 yards in his first game. DAMN! And who says you can't achieve 125 tackles in a Madden CCM season. At this rate Mark Barron will more than exceed those numbers.

Now let's have a look at the rookie class.....

rookies.jpg

Brent Stephens had a standout day for the Bengals. Bad draft? Brent says different. And The Raiders Terry Carter put up veteran numbers in his first week on the field. Unfortunately, he is also on the "pick leaders" leaderboard at #4 in the league with 4 INTs.

Now let's see how the NFL teams match up stats wise.....

teams.jpg

The Oakland Raiders offense is off and running in mid-season form. Already putting up big numbers. And the Panthers stingy run D finds itself on top of the rankings with a stellar performance after week 1.

So, with week 1 under our belts, let's see how all 32 teams rank. Rankings are determined by more than just wins and losses. http://www.ehow.com/how_5951410_create-own-nfl-power-rankings.html

rankins1.jpg
    ranks2.jpg

Well there you have it. As this is only week 1, these really don't mean much. But we will be updating these weekly. Have a great week 2!!

• Like Like x 7
  2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Pretty sweet. Makes that secondary site worth it just for this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Thanks! That's exactly why I wanted to use the stat site, for content like this. Tracking our rookie class's progress, power rankings and stats leaders. I hear they are working on a "Game of the Week" applet I can integrate on the homepage.

4. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Yea maddendaddy is sweet, just hard to get max participation off 3rd party site. Perfect for stats an such, good content!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Good stuff, I will have to sign up soon

• Like Like x 1