Season 3 - Week 10 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dru50, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 3 - Week 10 Scores

Since Bond didn't bother to put a thread in, I'll jump the gun.

:D

Texas A&M 48
    Oklahoma 14

A&M goes to Norman and pulls out a big win. The game started pretty slowly with the OU offense and defense tearing it up in the 1st quarter. After that quarter though, things changed dramatically. The A&M offense started moving after B. Stephens was benched for ineffective play after a quarter and the Aggie defense started racking up turnovers. The Aggie defense forced 4 turnovers in the 2nd and 3rd quarters and R. Tannehill and the passing game started clicking.

Tannehill threw for 282 yards and 3 TD, K. Guyton had 98 yards and 2 TD rushing and J. Fuller had 108 yards and 1 TD.

Player of the Game - Ryan Tannehill

Up next - A visit to #8 Missouri

2. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Clemson 24
    Syracuse 19

This game came down to two gigantic turnovers in the third quarter by Syracuse. A sack/force fumble by Clemson DE Daquan Bowers was scooped up by OLB Jonathan Willard and returned for a 12yd TD. Putting Clemson up 14-10 I believe. Clemson got an interception on the very next drive and a few plays later was in the endzone. Totally changed the dynamic of this game.

Good game Bondzai.

3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Minnesota - 32
    Ohio State - 28

Minnesota trailed Ohio State 9-21 at halftime, but managed to score 15 in the 4th quarter to complete the come from behind victory. Starting QB MarQueis Gray went down early in the 1st Quarter and will be out for 3 weeks with back spasms. Back up QB Moses Alipate came in and threw 3 ints and has HORRIBLE accuracy. Almost seemed like he was trying to throw to the other team.

My next 3 games.....#24 Michigan, #5 Iowa, @ #21 Wisconsin........Fuck, there goes my chance at a Big 10 Title.

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Ole Miss: 41 Auburn: 23

Never was much of a game. The Rebs went up 17-0 in the first quarter and let Davis run the ball for 200+ yards.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

#8 Mizzou 13
    #6 Colorado 55

The Buffs laid the wood to the Tigers. The defense was suffocating, holding the high powered passing game to under 250 yards. The Mizzou rushing attack was non-existent. Tyler Hansen was nearly unstoppable, passing for 305, rushing for 35 and scoring 6 total tds. The Buffs ran for another 200 on the ground.

6. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

UNC 49 WF 46

UNC sneaks by the Demon Deacons of Wake Forrest. This game went back and forth all day. Wake had a 28-17 half time lead. UNC QB Byrn Renner finished the game with 452 yards on 19 of 37 passing. Renner also added 3 touchdowns.

Running back Jamal Womble added 65 yards on 15 carries and 3 scores.

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Wow, who woulda thought wake would give you that tough a game. Way to pull it out.

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

#5 IOWA ESCAPES WITH NARROW VICTORY OVER #21 WISCONSIN

#5 IOWA ESCAPES WITH NARROW VICTORY OVER #21 WISCONSIN 40-36

[​IMG]
    Iowa Kicker Trent Mossbrucker (right) led Iowa to a crucial win with 4 FG's.

TEAM 1ST 2ND 3RD 4TH TOT
    WISC 7 0 7 22 36
    IOWA 3 20 3 14 40

Let me start by saying that Wisconsin was the toughest CPU defense I have ever played. I couldn't run or pass. On top of that John Clay rushed for 228 yards and returned to kickoffs on me. Luckily I made some big plays. Robo QB and HB came on tough in the fourth but I was able to stick it out.

The Hawks offense was led by Brandon Wegher who rushed for 70 yards on 17 carries with 1 TD. QB Marvin McNutt was silenced as he only rushed for 63 and threw for 178 with 3 interceptions.

The Iowa defense was led by the defensive player of the game MLB Bruce Davis who had 9 tackles with 2 TFL, 1 interception, and 1 forced fumble. DE Broderick Binns had 7 tackles with 1 sack. SS Tyler Sash had 7 tackles with 1 forced fumble. CB Jordan Bernstine added 1 tackle with a fumble recovery and a 57 yard return for a TD.

The #5 Iowa Hawkeyes (8-1,6-0) will now host Northwestern just before they head up to Minneapolis to face Coach Hippo and the Gophers.