Season 3 - Week #11 - Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NeuroticTruth, Sep 14, 2012.

?

Who wins this potential B1G Championship Preview?

Poll closed Sep 16, 2012.
  1. Wisconsin

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Iowa

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Big Game Feel In Potential
    B1G Championship
    Preview
    [------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]​
    [​IMG]
    #9 - Wisconsin

After stumbling through their first season without stud halfback Montee Ball, Wisconsin has gotten themselves back on the road to redemption. After a slight stumble a few weeks ago, Wisconsin is in a position to make a push for a BCS bid if they can upset Iowa. Can this team shake up the BCS and open the door for a potential B1G rematch?​
    [​IMG]
    #3 - Iowa

The proverbial "always the bridesmaid never the bride" of the B1G the past three seasons. Iowa has only lost 3 games under Coach Webb's tenure and with the decline of Michigan and Ohio State, only Wisconsin stands in their way of the long awaited potential Nation Championship appearance. Is this the year Iowa makes it to the big game, or do they get left trying to catch the bouquet again?​
    [------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]​
    Key Questions:
    1. Is the Wisconsin offense strong enough to overcome the relentless Iowa defense?
    2. Can Iowa keep from killing themselves with turnovers like they've done in past big games?
    3. Can Iowa over come the "nothing to lose" Wisconsin mentality?
    Prediction:
    33-27 - Hawkeyes​

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Even though the records reflect otherwise, I still say Wiscy over Mich was an upset. I don't think they can turn around and do it again that quickly. I expect it to be a low-scoring affair not because the offenses aren't good but because both coaches' gameplan will bleed the clock with the run game. Iowa by 14, 20-6.

• Like Like x 1
  3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Final result, Iowa by 11, 34-23.

That RB for Wisconsin is good. First touch of the game for him went for 6. He was a load all day.

• Like Like x 1