Season 3 Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Mar 2, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Season 3 Week 12

Please post your scores, fine gentlemen.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

South Carolina gets the win, 34-29 in overtime. Tyler Hansen threw a pick in overtime to give the COCKS the win. I saved some vids, I'll post em up on Thursday.

Awesome game....one of the best I've been involved with. USC had the lead at half, 17-10. Colorado tied it up on literally the last play of regulation. Hansen took a sack with about 13 seconds left and no timeouts, barely got the snap off as time expired. He threw a 39 yard jumpball to Marquez Simas in the endzone. Too bad he screwed it up in OT.

Great game Gwill.....

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Syracuse gets KILLED by Notre Dame, that is all.

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

#21 Clemson 16
    #17 Georgia 0

Defensive game all about field position and turnovers. Georgia had two, one early that set up the only TD, and one late to seal the win. Georgia also missed two field goals in this game.

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

TAMU 59
    Baylor 31

Baylor hung close until the 4th quarter, trading scores with the Aggies and staying within 2 scores entering the 4th. Ryan Tannehill continues to play well in the under center offense, going 15-27 for 379 yards, 4 TD and an INT. Tannehill also added 58 yards rushing. K. Guyton struggled behind lackluster OL blocking for 75 yards on 21 attempts, although he did convert 3 red zone TD's. The story of the game was the downfield play of the WR's, as TAMU had about 6 plays of more than 30 yards, including a 59 yard TD by Jeff Fuller, TD's of 65 and 76 yards by K. McNeal and a 44 yard completion to TE H. Priouleau. I have some highlights which I'll add tonight.

Robert Griffin for Baylor put up 332 yards passing and 3 TD, which was just not acceptable.

Player of the Game - R. Tannehill

Up next - Rival Texas visits College Station.

6. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

#12 Minnesota - 21
    vs
    #6 Iowa - 38

Emmdot takes another one from the Gophers and will be the Big 10 champs for the 3rd straight year. His option run was too tough as he racked up over 200 yards on the ground. Minnesota came out throwing the ball a lot in an attempt to throw Coach Emmdot off hit game, but the Iowa defense forced 6 Minnesota turnovers. This one was over before halftime and Emmdot was nice enough to let off the gas and coast to victory.

Say hello to the Big 10 2nd place team for the remainder of the dynasty, the Minnesota Golden Gophers.

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great game hippo sorry I havent got write up yet. I had 3 user games last night so time management was needed on my part!

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Some highlights from the Texas A&M/Baylor game:

R. Tannehill finds J. Fuller open vs cover 2 in the space between the CB and S to open the A&M scoring.
    [youtube]zyN966IvJds[/youtube]

R. Tannehill finds TE H. Prioleau wide open over the middle.
    [youtube]oQgYpVEXQyM[/youtube]

R. Tannehill moves nicely in the pocket to give time for K. McNeal to come open on the post pattern vs cover 2. McNeal breaks a safety tackle and takes it to the house to ice the game.
    [youtube]vZFLBFCjHbI[/youtube]

Backup QB Tommy Dorman made the Bears pay for thinking that we wouldn't throw with the 2nd stringers as he hits K. McNeal streaking wide open down the sidelines (this was Dorman's only pass).
    [youtube]G2SoniIrE2o[/youtube]

9. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Ole Miss: 45 LSU: 27

The Rebs win this rivalry game against the hated Tigers in a game that was much closer than the final score. QB Nathan Stanley continues to baffle Coach Twist as he went 17-26 for 234 yards, 1 td and 5 INTS! RB Enrique Davis drove the Rebs attack rushing 43 times for 170 yards and 2 tds.
    Rookie TE Will Morgan had 5 catches for 92 yards and Pat Patterson had 3 catches for 66 and a td.

The Rebs D was led by Gerald Rivers, who had 7 tackles, 4 tfl, 2 sacks and 1 int. SS Derrick Herman also added 2 ints, with the D totaling 5 to help seal the win.