Season 3 - Week 13 Scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 3 - Week 13 Scores

One user game - #1 Pittsburgh hosts #2 Notre Dame.

We will shoot for a Saturday night advance.

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

#5 LSU - 62
    Arkansas - 10

LSU downs rival Arkansas with ease. Russell Sheppard continues to simultaneously amaze and frustrate the Tiger faithful. Sheppard, hit on 22 of 35 passes for 396 yards (career-high) with 3 TDs, but also threw 3 interceptions. On the ground, Sheppard ran for 177 yards on 18 carries to push him over the 1,000 yard mark for the season. Although he can be maddeningly inconsistent from game-to-game (and play-to-play as well), he is only a RS sophomore and should continue to grow. On defense, LSU held future 1st rounder Ryan Mallett to 128 yards passing with an interception. Next week, LSU travels to Norman, Oklahoma to face the defending national champions. Although both the Sooners and the Tigers would need a miracle to reach the NC game, it should be a fun game to watch nonetheless.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Vandy - 40
    Tenn - 59

Game wasnt as close as the score indicates. The 2nd teamers got a little sloppy towards the end and allowed some late TD's. Freshamn QB White had his best game of the year throwing, connecting for 3TD's. WR Richardson also had a big day, going over 100 yards with 2 TD's. The running game was solid but the UT coaching staff really wanted to work on the passing game in preparation for the upcoming CCG. Befoe that, the Vols travel to Manhattan, Kansas to take on the Hokieless Wildcats of K-State.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Nebraska 27 - Colorado 23

Things were getting a little chippy (pun intended) in Boulder. We were down 23-14 until I put the party chat I was in on mute and finished the Buffaloes off in the 4th quarter. Their pass rush and run defense was retarded. Retarded in a strong way like the kid from something about mary...

Next up is a game v. Dakota in OOC action to prepare for the big 12 title game vs. OU.

5. Dru50

Noles - We still on for #1 vs #2 tonight?

Max - Get yer stuff done!

6. Dru50

Max, I'm having murk play your game so I can advance in the morning.

Notre dame beat Pitt after a disconnect at the end of the first quarter.