Season 3 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mboda, Nov 10, 2011.

1. mboda

mboda Walk On

Welcome to Week 13!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #4 Alabama Crimson Tide (9-1) ===============
    Last week, Alabama won 69-14 against Mississippi State (5-5).
    This week, the Crimson Tide will host Oklahoma (5-4).

=============== Arizona State Sun Devils (3-7) ===============
    Last week, Arizona State won 24-17 against Washington State (3-7).
    This week, the Sun Devils travel to Tucson to face the Arizona Wildcats (3-8).

=============== #1 Oregon Ducks (10-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 56-7 against Stanford (7-4).
    This week, the Ducks will host Washington (4-6).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) WR Javan Bell has committed to Penn State

=============== #3 Nebraska Cornhuskers (10-1) ===============
    Last week, Nebraska won 27-10 against Ohio State (8-2).
    This week, the Cornhuskers are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Nebraska targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) P Bubba Gandy has committed to Nebraska

=============== #10 Michigan Wolverines (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Michigan won 38-14 against Illinois (3-7).
    This week, the Wolverines travel to West Lafayette to face the Purdue Boilermakers (4-6).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) P Terrell Fields has committed to Ohio State
    - (****) FS Brandon Wheatley has committed to Penn State
    - (****) LT Adam Hobbs has committed to Michigan

=============== Penn State Nittany Lions (5-5) ===============
    Last week, Penn State won 37-21 against Purdue (4-6).
    This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Iowa City to face the #20 Iowa Hawkeyes (8-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) RT George Fisher has committed to LSU
    - (***) SS Travis Sanchez has committed to Connecticut
    - (****) QB Dane Williams has committed to Connecticut
    - (***) WR Javan Bell has committed to Penn State
    - (***) CB Cody Wynn has committed to Penn State
    - (****) LT Adam Hobbs has committed to Michigan
    - (****) FS Brandon Wheatley has committed to Penn State

=============== #7 Auburn Tigers (9-1) ===============
    Last week, Auburn won 49-26 against Georgia (7-3).
    This week, the Tigers travel to Gainesville to face the #25 Florida Gators (6-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Auburn targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RE John Espinosa has committed to Auburn
    - (***) LE Kevin Carey has committed to Auburn
    - (***) RE Zach Whitworth has committed to South Carolina
    - (***) RE Nic Clay has committed to South Carolina

=============== #9 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State lost 27-10 against Nebraska (10-1).
    This week, the Buckeyes travel to East Lansing to face the Michigan State Spartans (4-6).
    In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) P Terrell Fields has committed to Ohio State

2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

lol mboda you jumped alabama in the poll

3. mboda

mboda Walk On

lol i sure did. It will be close if we both win out. We shall see

4. Ghost

Lol I just won a shootout with florida i barely beat them i stopped then on the 11 yard line and their qb had the momentum as he was already running for 10 yards they shutdown dyer 3 tds but only 97 yds im going to upload the vid and write a little summary

5. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Yes!! I got a punter...suck it everyone!!:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ghost

AUBURN11L.png FLORIDA11R.png
    The Tigers traveled to Florida to take on the Florida Gators in a game that many thought was going to be a shootout and they were surely correct this was the battle the of SEC.
    1st Quarter

The Tigers would win the toss and elect to defer to the 2nd half and kick off to start the game. On the 5th play of the game Mike Gillislee broke out for a 65 yard run breaking about 3 tackles. After forcing a 3 and out on the first Tigers possession, the Gator offense would get its shot. They proceeded to drive down the field in methodical fashion...until they reach the 40 yard line. On a 3rd and two, the Auburn Tigers defense comes up big and stuffs the gators HB Mike Gillislee, forcing a long 54 yard FG by Caleb Sturgis to put the Gators on the board and make the score 10-0 at the end of the 1st Qtr. the 1st.

2nd Quarter
    Auburn would have a little drive to be stopped again and have their 3rd punt of the game. Florida would drive down and be stopped on 3rd down again and be forced to kick another field goal which would make it 13-0. After a brief talk Auburns offense finally decided to show up to the game by driving down the field. On 3rd and goal Clint Mosley hit Philip Lutzenkirchen for 17 yard touchdown. After forcing Florida to punt Auburn would add a field goal to make it 13-10. After returning the kick for a about 20 yards first play on offense for Florida Mike Gillislee breaks out for a 73 yard TD and that run ended the 2nd Qtr . He has been tearing Auburns defense all game and Florida intends to keep giving it to him.

3rd Quarter
    Auburn would receive the ball first and drive down the field to finish it off with a 3 yard TD by Michael dyer. Florida was driving down when All-American Linebacker Daren Bates intercepted a bubble screen to get caught at the 5 yard line. Auburn would pound it in for Michael Dyers 2nd TD. Auburn would get their first lead 24-20 but not for long, after injuring breaking Mike Gillislee elbow (we did it on purpose) after he had already rushed for 295 yards and 2 TD’s on us. Backup Rb Mack Brown came in. Auburn underestimated Florida stuck to their game and Mack brown broke out for a 65 yard run on a HB draw after breaking a tackle straight up the middle.

4th Quarter
    Auburn started the 4th Qtr with the ball after Florida scored to make it 27-24 auburn drove down the field to cap it off with a 2 yard TD run by Michael Dyer to make it 31-27. After a punt from auburn to Florida, with 2:43 left Auburn Safety Demetruce McNeil bit on the Stop and go route by Frankie Hammond he was wide open for a 51 yard TD to make it 34-31. This was a must score drive for Auburn and they would answer with a 5 yard passes from Clint Mosley to Philip Lutzenkirchen. Florida has about a minute to drive and they would answer but their drive came to a halt. It was 4th and goal from their 10 yard line with 15 sec left. Jeff Driskel snapped the ball looked around for 5 sec with great protection and couldn’t find anyone so he decided to tuck it and run!!! He ran left the hole was clogged so he ran right wide open hole he was seeing the TD area clearly then he makes contact with the first Auburn defender but he has momentum but then comes Demetruce McNeal and he crushes driskel on the 1 yard line and time expires Auburn wins and escapes a upset.
    auburn_helmet_right.png @ florida_helmet_left.png
    38-34

auburn_4.png @ florida_3.png Scoring summary.jpeg Florida-Auburn Stats.jpeg

Attached Files:

7. Ghost

8. Ghost

9. mboda

mboda Walk On

Damn i see florida piled up over 400 yards rushing on ya. Good win tho

10. Ghost

Y ea their running game went ape on me for some reason everytime i blitzed they would break out for a big run and then when i didnt blitz they run a draw straight up the middle for 65 yards

11. Ghost

12. mboda

mboda Walk On

Shit, u better straighten that out before Trent Richardson comes to town.

13. Ghost

True big week of practice for Auburn

14. Ghost

15. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Shit...didn't even know we advanced...not used to this quicker schedule

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ghost

bsbgw1 Looks like we will be advancing today, Am i right mboda. If we are what time would you like to get our game done today is best for mwe as im going to be free all day , but the earlier the better

17. mboda

mboda Walk On

Yea advancing tonight at the latest unless bsbgw1 gets his game in then ill advance right away

• Like Like x 1
  18. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

I'll be playing it here pretty soon. Why did this quick advance schedule start right when Skyrim came out? haha

19. Ghost

lol quick advance schedule started since week 12 and what time would you like to play me today, I'd prefer sometime around 5-7 as I'm bought to head out and get Mw3 and would like to get some time to play it

20. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

tomorrow anytime is good for me

21. Ghost

theres no time anytime today at all? not even tonight cuz tommorow im probably going to be pretty busy??

22. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

No I just finished this game and I'm about to go to a friends. It's football time brother.

Alabama wins in a rout 68-14.

23. mboda

mboda Walk On

We will advance in 5 mins :)