Season 3 - Week 14 Scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 3 - Week 14 Scores

Two user games - LSU vs Oklahoma and Nebraska vs Auburn.

There are 3 or 4 CPU games as well. Let's see if we can get the games in this weekend.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Nebraska 41 - Auburn 34

Ontario McCaleb jacked me up to the tune of like 300 yards of total offense. It was insane. Lester Ward put in some work to though running for a buck fiddy and 3 td's.

I wish I could have played Dakota, but we'll have our chances in the future I'm sure.

Next up is the Big 12 title game vs. OU.

3. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

gonna have to put me on auto for this game. Tried to get it in tonight and couldn't make it happen. I can't play tomorrow as i work a 24

4. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

(deleted post)

5. Dru50

If marcman can play in the next day or two, I'm fine with waiting. We aren't getting anything beyond this season in anyway.

In that case, bds/dakota - do you guys want to try and get your game in and have me throw the result out?

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

If Dakota is readily available sure.

edit: obviously not right now, but some night this week or sometime this weekend would be fine too.

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Im leaving in the morning for Vegas, I'll be busy tonight packing and we have to drop my son off at grannys......just keep the result, no big deal to me.

8. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I can play tonight! Probly be later like 10 or 11 Eastern. Either way i'm fine with it though.

9. Beazus Christ

Hey Marc I can play later on tonight (around 10 -11 est) as well so Dru go ahead and throw out the game and we will get it in.

10. Dru50

Marc/Beazus - the game result has been thrown out and Marc is off AP.

11. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

k jumpin on now

12. Beazus Christ

Didnt get home until about 11 cst cause my meeting ran about an hour longer than I planned. Saw you got off just before I got on. I've never ran into this many problems trying to schedule a game. I can play tomorrow but I cannot play until about 930 est because I have to run some errands after I get off work. If you can play at that time, I will be home and ready to play at that time.

13. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I think i can get that in. If you don't mind, email me again and i'll jump on.

14. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Wanna do it around 10-1030 Eastern?

15. Beazus Christ

Sounds good ... I'm stuck out in the burbs waiting for a tornado to pass so ill be home by 1030 est

16. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

damn. K, I'm available the rest of the night so just hit me up. I'm on my computer with my Xbox on next to me and i'll keep checkin come 1030

17. Beazus Christ

Tornado over...in basement with no service till now. Heading home now. So sorry hope you're still on.

18. Beazus Christ

#4 LSU - 31
    #6 Oklahoma - 13

LSU leaves Norman with a W and snaps Oklahoma's unbelievable 41-game home win streak. The story in this sloppy game was turnovers. Not so much that LSU was +1 for the game (4-5), but that LSU scored 2 defensive TDs off mistakes by QB Landry Jones. On defense, LSU was up to the challenge of stopping the Sooner offense. All-American Jermie Calhoun ran for 78 yards - well below his season average. When the Sooners dropped back to pass, they had great success when LSU did not blitz. In the second quarter, the Tigers started to blitz heavily and forced Landry Jones into making bad decisions (3 interceptions) due to quick reads. If he didn't make a read quick enough, he often ended up on his back, as LSU had 11 sacks in the contest.

On offense, LSU was hesitant to square off against that impressive Sooner d-line so they attempted to rely on the passing game. Although Russell Shepard is a good QB, the Offensive Coordinator found out that having an option-style Sophomore QB throw a lot of passes is NOT a good idea (3 interceptions). Despite that mistake, LSU still leaves with an impressive win and will get the chance to grab the SEC title in two weeks. GG marcman.

19. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

ugh, i made some horrible decisions passing the ball. I hit the wrong button on a couple occasions but it only hurt me once with a pick. It was a very sloppy game, but i couldn't turn any of your turnovers into scores, just gave it right back. Good game.