1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 3 Week 15

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Mar 10, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Season 3 Week 15

Ok, we advanced. Just recruiting this week.

If all get it in today, I can advance before work tomorrow morning. Otherwise, next advance will be Friday.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I can get my recruiting done tonight, but if I'm the last guy standing for some reason and you can do it today just sim through mine. I'm only recruiting 2 guys at this point and I'm the only one who's even offered them.

3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

You can sim mine, I most likely won't get it in tonight. I would have even suggested just simming the whole week. If you are still recruiting a kid in week 15, chances are they won't sign until the offseason anyway.

4. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Mine recruiting is totally finished.

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I will have mine done early tonight, but, if its simmed before its not a big deal I'm setup.

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I am done recruiting and have it setup in case I lose someone to the pros such as Rivers.

7. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Stanford done