1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 3 - Week 2 scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, May 13, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 3 - Week 2 scores

Week 2 is up.

There are a few user games this week, we will advance on Sunday night when I get back into town.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Notre Dame survives another shootout vs a ranked opponent, beating Michigan in the Big House 45-42 on a FG as time expired.

The good - The passing game was great again, with Christ throwing for over 400 yards and 5 TD's. The receiving corp was led by TE Kyle Rudolph, with 11 catches for over 150 yards and 2 scores.

The bad - The defense, again. Giving up over 500 yards and over 35 points a game.

The ugly - My starting LG (rated 92 OVR) who has given up 6 sacks in 2 games.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Pittsburgh 44
    Nebraska 27

Some costly turnovers hampered the Huskers but they in turn shut down the Panther running game.

Pitt Sunseri completed 13-21 for 306 yards 3 TDs INT
    Shariff Harris 14 att 62 yards 4.4 avg TD
    Dion "hurt" Lewis suffers a patella injury and is done for the year.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm sure glad you got your wish to play with Dion Lewis. I think you've had him for about 7 quarters out of 3 seasons so far.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yea its been brutal for him. I have actually enjoyed the team though, pretty good receivers and Harris has been a real force in the backfield also. Stull was fun to play with and Bostick until he was hurt. Sunseri has stepped up and played a lot better than he did last year while filling in. And you can't be disappointed in the crystal either.. :D

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Tennessee - 31
    Cincinnati - 7

Bryce Brown rushes for over a 100 yards and a TD and the defense forces 5 turnovers as the Vols take down the Bearcats. Another defensive game for UT, as both teams couldnt muster over 300 yards. My DE had a monster game, getting 9 tackles, 6 TFL's and 4 sacks (I didnt control him, I promise!) The Vols even their record and head to the Swamp next week to take on the Gators. GG Sherm...like I said online im sure you will get your revenge in the SE later this season!

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Good game Reccheem. Not much I could do in that one. For anybody that's playing Tennessee, I'd highly advise you not to test his #1 CB, dudes a beast.

8. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

OU travels to Auburn and comes away with a 42-28 Victory. OU's Defense was the story as they had 5 interceptions, a few of them in the Red Zone. Those were the difference. Auburn moved the ball well in the 1st Quarter and a half but then the OU Defense adjusted and started playing to their potential.
    QB D. Allen 10-13 227 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT
    RB Calhoun 26-112, 4 TD
    WR Warren 3-110

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Good game marc

What a frustrating game. Oklahoma had guys everywhere.....very fast on defense. Three of the five picks were pop-up flutters.......how nice it will be when they cut down on those in 2011 version. Like marc said, I did have some success moving the ball......just kept shooting myself in the foot with turnovers. Great start....0-2. Ugh.