Season 3 - Week 2 scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, May 13, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 3 - Week 2 scores

Week 2 is up.

There are a few user games this week, we will advance on Sunday night when I get back into town.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Notre Dame survives another shootout vs a ranked opponent, beating Michigan in the Big House 45-42 on a FG as time expired.

The good - The passing game was great again, with Christ throwing for over 400 yards and 5 TD's. The receiving corp was led by TE Kyle Rudolph, with 11 catches for over 150 yards and 2 scores.

The bad - The defense, again. Giving up over 500 yards and over 35 points a game.

The ugly - My starting LG (rated 92 OVR) who has given up 6 sacks in 2 games.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Pittsburgh 44
    Nebraska 27

Some costly turnovers hampered the Huskers but they in turn shut down the Panther running game.

Pitt Sunseri completed 13-21 for 306 yards 3 TDs INT
    Shariff Harris 14 att 62 yards 4.4 avg TD
    Dion "hurt" Lewis suffers a patella injury and is done for the year.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm sure glad you got your wish to play with Dion Lewis. I think you've had him for about 7 quarters out of 3 seasons so far.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yea its been brutal for him. I have actually enjoyed the team though, pretty good receivers and Harris has been a real force in the backfield also. Stull was fun to play with and Bostick until he was hurt. Sunseri has stepped up and played a lot better than he did last year while filling in. And you can't be disappointed in the crystal either.. :D

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Tennessee - 31
    Cincinnati - 7

Bryce Brown rushes for over a 100 yards and a TD and the defense forces 5 turnovers as the Vols take down the Bearcats. Another defensive game for UT, as both teams couldnt muster over 300 yards. My DE had a monster game, getting 9 tackles, 6 TFL's and 4 sacks (I didnt control him, I promise!) The Vols even their record and head to the Swamp next week to take on the Gators. GG Sherm...like I said online im sure you will get your revenge in the SE later this season!

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Good game Reccheem. Not much I could do in that one. For anybody that's playing Tennessee, I'd highly advise you not to test his #1 CB, dudes a beast.

8. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

OU travels to Auburn and comes away with a 42-28 Victory. OU's Defense was the story as they had 5 interceptions, a few of them in the Red Zone. Those were the difference. Auburn moved the ball well in the 1st Quarter and a half but then the OU Defense adjusted and started playing to their potential.
    QB D. Allen 10-13 227 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT
    RB Calhoun 26-112, 4 TD
    WR Warren 3-110

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Good game marc

What a frustrating game. Oklahoma had guys everywhere.....very fast on defense. Three of the five picks were pop-up flutters.......how nice it will be when they cut down on those in 2011 version. Like marc said, I did have some success moving the ball......just kept shooting myself in the foot with turnovers. Great start....0-2. Ugh.