Season 3: Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Season 3: Week 2

Sorry guys I just got home and was just now able to advance. For future reference to everyone, if everyone has played their game we are not gonna wait on recruiting so do your recruiting before you play your game or let me know if you can get it done soon (by soon I mean that day). I'm running two leagues now and I don't have time to babysit and check to see why someone hasn't played their game or why they didn't do their recruiting.

Everyone has a user game so the Advance is gonna be set for Friday.

Week 2 Scores

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    User Opponent Score
    Alabama (dakota7) Michigan (nevaseeme)
    LSU(BulgyTexas) @ Ohio State (Bravejaf)
    Michigan (nevaseeme) @ Alabama (dakota7)
    Nebraska (wader49) @ Oregon (Huronia8)
    Northwestern (WHitE MamBA 22) @ Tennessee (MaslerBoros16)
    Ohio State (Bravejaf) LSU (BulgyTexas)
    Oklahoma (WhyGodWhy1111) USC (Papa Perry)
    Oregon (Huronia8) Nebraska (wader49
    Oregon State(Gwill2588) @ Texas (McWhammer)
    Tennessee (MaslerBoros16) Northwestern (WHitE MamBA 22)
    Texas (McWhammer) Oregon State (Gwill2588)
    USC (Papa Perry) @ Oklahoma (WhyGodWhy1111)

2. Papa Perry

Ok just found out McWhammer was banned Gwill if you will give me about a day I think I have a couple of guys on a waiting list wanting to play

3. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Of the 5 players I recruited week 1, 2 of them hard committed to LSU.

DAMN YOU!!!!!

4. Papa Perry

Yea Damn you LSU. On a side note, when can you play whygodwhy?

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Oklahoma must have recruited the heck out of 2 guys the first week. I have never seen a player's bar that full after week 1 and not commit.

On another note I got my fourth signing of the offseason, a 3-star FS. Not an exciting signing but it gives us depth and allows the coaches to focus on top recruits. Looks like 1 of my 5-stars and a few of my 4-star recruits are being chased by other teams, but I remain in the lead.

6. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

game schedule section

7. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

thats cool. my 360 been acting stupid, i'm trying to fix it, but i think i'm gonna have to get a new one.

8. Papa Perry

shit. When do you think you can get back in? I have a guy interested but I really dont wanna make you have to fly on AP for his first user game especially since you have been in the Rivalry a while

9. gwill

hopefully it will last to the weekend and then i can get a new one ASAP, but if no i'll let you know.

10. Papa Perry

3 things I wanna tell you guys:

1 - Summaries

We need some kind of summary written up. I know we're all busy and can't get them in every week but atleast post something about your game. Final score and key stats would be good to.

2 - SIM Play

Reporting unfair tactics and anything like that needs to be well thought out before you contact me. Make sure you include detail and being able to see some vids would help. Also, if I look at your stats and see you are padding them late in the game, I will first talk to you and may issue a warning depending on your reasons. After the warning then action will be taken on the 2nd offense.

3 - Recruiting

Be sure you understand the recruiting rules we have and follow them. I shouldn't have to check on you guys but I will.

Thanks and have fun

11. gwill

have you found a Texas replacement or can i go ahead and play the CPU? i don't want to hold us up any longer than we have to wait.

12. Papa Perry

Go ahead and play man. I think noles is gonna join as a team he can build up after iI get him a list

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Yea yea where that list be at? come on ol pops

14. Papa Perry

Im gonna send you an invite as airforce so you can look at the rosters for the big 12 teams. you can be any team out of the big 12 noles

15. KnightNoles

Sounds good

16. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

welcome noles.....glad to have you

17. KnightNoles

The Cyclones are happy to be here

18. Papa Perry

Noles will be Iowa State

19. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm guessing Cyclones probably have a good RB and FS he can work with, even if they don't I'm sure he will make them good.

20. KnightNoles

Iowa State has a decent roster... There isnt a running back over 90 speed and they have a guy thats 248 and has a 68 trucking?? Safeties are young but big, I dont think theres one under 6'2''. The year should be interesting and I have 2 more games before the showdown with Nebraska to see what this team really has. I should fall somewhere between 8-4 and 10-2...

21. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Good game HornFan. Sucks it had to end on a disconnect, first time I've been disconnected while playing in this apartment. I wasn't going to win anyways but I think I could of at least kept it competitive. My inability to tackle certainly didn't help in this game.

22. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

great game to you too. The CPU put up a couple, take a look at Herron when you get a chance though. He went down late in the game, and I never saw an update. That last TD I scored on you though was pretty crappy, I have never seen that happen. I was pretty surprised at how well the offense was working.

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Papa, we are good to advance when you get the chance.

I will have to check Boom's injury after the advance. I can't see any details since I didn't finish the game. I tried saving offline but game shows up as unplayed. I am glad to see my team at least put up a fight.

24. Papa Perry

Due to recent events with sweetness. He has been removed from this dynasty and Masler is gonna replay his game when he can get on. I'll be around so masler just msg me on xbox live when you play it.

Sweetness you will see a pm shortly incase you see this before i get it to you.