Season 3 Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redwings8831, Dec 9, 2010.

1. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

My team is fucking pathetic.

2. whales30

whales30 Walk On

Idaho 10 - Louisiana Tech 14
    The Vandals lose again dropping their record to 0-2. They definately showed improvements from last weeks humiliating loss to Georgia but still could not get it done. Defense played well on 1st and 2nd down but when it came to 3rd down LTU could convert no matter what the distance. The Vandals will look to get their first win of the season next week when they host San Jose State (redwings) at the Kibbie Dome.​

Stats:
    QB Taylor Davis - 11 of 25 for 171 yards and 3 interceptions​
    RB Michael Harris - 18 rushes for 103 yards​

3. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Not bad for that many turnovers.

4. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Final

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SDSU established a strong running game and cruised to victory behind a strong game from HB Ronnie Hillman. San Jose suffered from what most of us have experienced. He put players in place to make the tackle but they just bounced off time after time. We only passed 9 times but with an effective running game there was little need put it up much. The difference in personal between San Jose and Cincy seemed like the difference between freshman to heisman setting. It was much more extreme then it should be it seemed. San Jose did show some promise in the running game and scored a late TD to maybe carry over some momentum to next week.

PLAYER OF THE GAME:

Rushing ATT Yards TD

Ronnie Hillman 20 176 1

• Like Like x 1
  5. grat23

grat23 Walk On

Ole Miss 62
    Tulane 52
    My defense is awful this year. My cornerbacks cannot cover whatsoever. The wide receiver runs an out pattern, my cornerback runs deep. The wide receiver runs an in route, my cornerback runs deep. The wide receiver runs a curl, my cornerback runs deep. The wide receiver runs deep touchdown.

6. alemic

alemic Walk On

Indiana runs by FIU​
    Not much to really say about this game that put Paw against Alemic. This seemed like our first meeting when Paw was LSU and I was Texas. Two great coaches, just two different levels of talent. Not going to say much other than Turner had a nice day on the ground busting a huge big runs. One note is that Paw had a TON of wide open passes that could of easily been the difference maker in the game.​
    Indiana 31 FIU 10​
    Key Stats​
    Indiana:​
    Edward Wright Baker 6-11 214 yards 2 TD 1 INT​
    Nick Turner 11 attempts 132 yards 1 TD​
    Kofi Hughes 2 catches 122 yards 1 TD​
    FIU​
    Jake Medlock 19-34 234 yards 0 TD 2 INT​
    Jerimah Harden 8 attempts 22 yards 0 TD​

7. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Wow Alemic that seems like the same outcome of the SDSU-SJSU game.

8. alemic

alemic Walk On

Lol yeah it was... I will be adding in the stats now