Season 3 Week 3 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Feb 8, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Season 3 Week 3 Scores

#12 Colorado 28
    #15 Stanford 38

Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. Five costly turnovers, one returned for a td, were the obvious difference in this game. The Cardinal did a great job of shutting down the Buffs rushing attack, holding them to about 65 yards on 20 carries. Tyler Hansen was forced to go to the air, passing for 355 yards and 4td's, but also 4 interceptions. WR Marques Simas caught 7 balls for 135 and 2 scores in the defeat. The Buffs open Big 12 play next week.....against somebody?

Good game Beazus....your defense is tough.....I gotta work against the 4-2-5 more before we play again.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

#5 USF 18
    #8 Iowa 44

[​IMG]

3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Minnesota - 34
    #25 Cincinnati - 6

The Golden Gophers' defense was the story of this game. They held the explosive Bearcat offense without a TD, only giving up a kickoff return for a TD. On a side note, holy hell did the Cincinnati kicker suck. He missed 2 FG's and an extra point. Both FGs were within 30 yards and he missed them both....badly. To the point where I could have done better if I had tried. Hopefully this win pushes us closer to getting ranked. No love for the Gophers right now :(