Season 3 - Week 3 Scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, May 16, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 3 - Week 3 Scores

Week 3 is up.

User matchups:
    #5 Notre Dame (Dru50) at #23 Kansas St (Hokie Effect)
    #2 LSU (Beazus Christ) at Nebraska (BDSDIGITAL)

I would like to advance by Tuesday night, but we will advance Wednesday night at latest.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

What happen to Eagles??? I thought I had a user game this week.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UT - 31
    UF - 28

The Vols go into the Swamp and pull off the upset. Brown and Oku both had over a 100 yards on the ground as Tennessee turned to a run happy playback when their junior QB was lost for the season early in the 1st half. In the final minutes of the game with the score tied, the Vols marched down the field and kicked the game winning FG as time expired. I was hoping to get another shot at Eagles and his Gators but I'll definately take the win!!!

4. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Bitch w/ Downs Syndrome (aka BDS) when do you want to play big pimpin? I havent played you in FOREVER!

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That's hilarous. Whenever playboy....let me know what night your girl will let you use the TV.....

6. Dru50

Eagles requested to go on AP until 2011 drops. Florida does not count as a user game for anyone this year.

7. Beazus Christ

Whatever works for you.

8. BDSDIGITAL

I can play tonight after like 8 eastern if you want, or you can catch your beatdown tomorrow after 9 or wed after 9 but I think Dru Boogey is going to advance on us post haste... I can also kickoff any of those days at 5 eastern but that's a narrow window.

9. Dru50

If you two lovebirds need until Wednesday that is fine. I'd like to advance sooner but not at the expense of simming user games.

10. Beazus Christ

I should be (like 99% sure) able to play tonight after 8 est so ill eithert catch you online or post on here if I can't play as soon as I know but plan on Russell Sheppard deep dicking your squad tonight.

11. Beazus Christ

Can't get on til 9 est. If that's too late we can roll tomorrow

12. BDSDIGITAL

I'll be on at 9, that's fine.

13. Dru50

Notre dame pulls out a road win vs Kansas State 43-28. Dayne Christ throws for 423 yards and 4 TDs for the Irish.

Good game hokie.

14. Beazus Christ

LSU wins in OT against Nebraska 31-24. The Huskers hanged with the Tigers all game long and gave LSU all it could handle both offensively and defensively. On fourth down, Nebraska would come up a yard short on a great QB scramble by Cody Ross. GG BDS, you deserved the win.

15. BDSDIGITAL

It was a really good game. Really clean. Not very many penalties, no turnovers that I can remember...the first pass play on my final drive in regulation where I had Gilleyan wide open deep that Green overthrew sucked...when I saw him break away from the coverage I thought that was game.

That one goes close to the top of the list of classic games that we've played...probably right behind the 20 + point comeback Miami made v. Clemson in Southern Exposure (the disconnect game). and right above the Ohio State v. Miami game in C2C (the nightquil game)

Even with the loss I feel pretty good about Nebraska this year. I thought I played pretty well vs. Noles but lost, and took #2 to overtime in death valley. So that's about as good of a 0-2 start as you can get..I guess. At least it was a really fun 0-2.

The good news is the schedule really lightens up for us the next 6 weeks, so we have plenty of time to rebound.

Good luck the rest of the season.

16. Dru50

Sherm, you are last man standing. When can you get your CPU game in?

17. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm playing tonight. Around 8pm ET.

18. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Yeah good game Dru, I thought I had you until you put a stop to my running game. And props to your version of the west coast offense. I couldn't get you off the field.

19. Dru50

Thanks Hokie, I was more pass happy than I wanted to be, but your defense shut down my running game in the first 3 quarters.

Like I said last night, that team of yours is going to give some guys trouble this year, especially if you keep that RB healthy.

20. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Cincy drops it's third straight on the road against Cal. 2 missed FGs were the difference.

21. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Auburn 45
    Miss State 14

Kodi Burns was shaky again, throwing another 2 picks. If he wasn't so damn fast, he would've been yanked 2 weeks ago. Preston Lyons had his first big game for the Tigers, rushing for over 100 yards and 2 scores.