1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 3: Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Season 3: Week 3

Only 4 games and all are against the CPU.

Advance is Monday at 5:30 pm central unless we go early

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

bama is ready

3. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

My game has 3 restarts.

1) The first time I played this game at home it disconnected half way through, I reconnect and it did not register on the server.

2) I play my game off the xbox since my disk is scratched, for some reason when I started this game it was reading off the xbox and wouldn't let me get past of the uniform/playbook screen

3) I restarted the game and ran it off my hard drive, the final is up on the server now.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Iowa State moves to 2-0 on the young season defeating Uconn 41-17. QB Tiller was 14-26 322 yards with a td and pick apiece. White ran the 27 times for 117 yards with 2 TDs. Mulcahny caught 4 balls for 140 yards and Washington had 10 tackles 2 for loss to lead the D.

Iowa State faces a cupcake next week and then the test against Nebraska comes.

*I was the last game to be played but LSU and Michigan have recruiting to do

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Will advance within the hour