Season 3: Week 3

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Jman, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

2. Jman

3. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I've got work tomorrow night. I won't be in till around 11:30 . . . If you can't play at that time then Sunday night is my best time to play. I'm sure that the game will be simmed or you'll have to play the computer by then though since weekends are full steam ahead around here.

4. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

5. Jman

Chuck, you were the only one with issues keeping the pace on weekends, everyone else was fine with it and many prefer it as it's their free time of the week and not hard at all to get things in. Had the vast majority been for slowly on weekends we would, but when we all talked about it it was indeed "full steam ahead".

Besides if you guys can only play Sunday and you'd just let us know that on here, then, Sunday is ok. That makes more sense to me compared to going round the bush pessimistically about the weekend pace. I don't think ANYONE in the league would have a problem waiting for you two to play it out on Sunday, it's a user game and we like to avoid sims on the few user games if at all possible.

No worries, tonight would be kick ass, Sunday will be fine though.

6. Jman

7. Jman

Besides ChuckDzzNutz....we all knew when your user game fell on a weekend we'd be a little slower on the advance b/c of your obsession of BBW's lol, no worries, just throw out that you can only play it on Sunday next time and advance gets bumped, no problem at all. lol

8. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

All good. Let's kick ass and get it done tonight. I'll be on about 10:30 cst tonight...I'll probably be good and drunk so bring your A game. :)

9. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Well my game is an early kick (7pm) in Gainesville so I wouldn't expect I'd be home any later than 11:30 . . . Let's plan for a midnight kick so I can get situated. . . . Jman, I love the hard time you give me. I'd like to bend you over and give you hard time to thank-you for all of it. As far as me and the fat girls go, I do hope you know that they are not eligible to hold my company unless they are big time banking. I love a fat girl with a lot of money, and they love me so it all works out. See u tonight UAB

10. Jman

Creeeeeeeepy lol

Excellent job getting this one scheduled guys

P.S.....Chuck...you aren't gonna get that QB by the way lol

11. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

lol, probably not . . . But I'm gonna break my dick off in a pine tree trying to

12. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Sorry Jman. Had a very late night with work and football last night. So here is my schedule for the following days. Tonight I will be closing my store down which will put me getting home around 1:00 A.M. (central). I turn around and open my store on Saturday which will put me getting home around 7/8:00 (central). So I can play sometime tomorrow night. Would like to watch the Stanford/Oregon game but this is obviously more important or I'm free all day Sunday before 12:00 P.M. and after 3:00 P.M.

13. Jman

Lets shoot for tomorrow if at all possible if Chuck and Papaloke get theirs in tonight. If they don't pushing to Sunday is fine.

14. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Okay. I still have your number I believe so I will text you sometime tomorrow when I get home.

15. Jman

Sounds good!

16. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

That is what DVR is for my friend.

17. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

ChuckDzzNutz, Hey man...not going to be able to play tonight...I guess we're looking at Sunday, just let me know a good time.

18. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I don't have DVR yet. Me and the fiance just got a new place together so between working 60-70 hours a week, I havn't had to much time to set it up yet. Hopefully I will be able to get around to it soon though.

19. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Jman. I wanted to give you a little update. My grandmother was just admitted into the MICU tonight and put on a breathing machine so I will be closing shop and heading out of town late tonight. Luckily out of town is only an hour away. I'm not sure if I will make it home tomorrow night yet or not but I will stay in check with you. I should be home by Sunday for sure but I'm hoping everything will be okay and we will be back tomorrow night. I will keep you updated though.

20. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Just got in and got a message from papaloke that tonight's a no go, so I suppose we are looking at Sunday. There's always a chance we can get together tomorrow at some point though.

21. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Thoughts and prayers to your grandma buddy

22. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Thanks buddy! It's my last grandparent so I'm hoping everything will work out!

23. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I understand that my friend . . . I'm down to my last one as well, and she's 92.

24. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Oh wow! That's crazy man!

25. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

IXI DECAY IXI, thoughts and prayers as well buddy.