Season 3: Week 4 *****NFL PRIMETIME*****

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DirtSouthDan, Jan 28, 2013.

1. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

nfl-primetime-14.jpg

You say you need your week 4 fix of NFL PRIMETIME? Well, roll up that sleeve and slap that arm!

players.jpg

We have a few QBs on a historic pace. Philip Rivers is once again the leagues top passer. Can anyone stop him? Ray Rice continues his reign and leads all rushers by almost 200 yards! And breaking news, the Bears CAN tackle after all, as Lance Briggs makes an appearance on the defensive leaderboard.

Now let's have a look at the this week's rookie class progress.....

rookies.jpg

The Bears, Bengals and Ravens rookies are shining! Seems their GMs have an exceptional eye for talent. But who the hell is Steven Grant, and where did he come from? :)

Let's see how all 32 NFL teams match up...

teams.jpg

The Ravens power running game finally pushes the Chargers out the top spot on the offensive leaderboard. While a CPU game against the "Seachickens" (bleh), allows Detroit to take over the defensive rankings.

Let's see who got the shit knocked out of them this week...

injury1.jpg
    injury2.jpg

Breaking news, the league loses two key running backs. Wow, Ray Rice, the league's leading rusher, will be out 6 weeks. A crushing blow for the Ravens!

A quarter of the way through the season and here are the GMFL Power Rankings after Week 4-

ranks1.jpg
    ranks2.jpg

The Baltimore Ravens continue their claim on the league's #1 spot. But how long can they maintain this with the loss of Ray Rice until week 10? The Titans are threatening to crack the top 5, simply waiting on one of the five remaining undefeated teams to slip up.

Big gainers: New England Patriots up 7 spots, Green Bay Packers up 6 spots
    Big losers: Cincinnati Bengals drop 6 spots, Seattle Seahawks down 5 spots

Ok, roll your sleeve back down and hide those track marks. That's it for this week's edition of NFL PRIMETIME!!! See ya!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 6
  2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Steve Grant was the #1 HB prospect in the draft, that dropped in projections, due to an ACL tear in his Senior year

• Like Like x 1
  3. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Guess I need to read those twitter feeds. Had no clue.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Damn, I lost Wright and Mathis in that last game. Mathis is out for 6 weeks, I wonder why he isnt showing up in the injuries list

5. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

6. BigTyme21

BigTyme21 Walk On

As long as the CPU continues to screw me with drops, turnovers, disconnects, etc .. the Giants will stay at the bottom.

7. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

That's the shock of the season so far. You were in the NFC Championship game, and now 0-4?

8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

This site helps to create some nice content... well done Dan.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On