Season 3 Week 4 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bondzai, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Season 3 Week 4 Scores

Post 'em up.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Syracuse 14
    Texas A&M 38

This is a game where the score is not at all indicative of the competitiveness of the game. Bond played a great game and completely had me on the ropes at the end of the first half with a 14-10 lead kicking off to me with about 30 seconds remaining. I had 3 timeouts and was pretty pissed at the way my offense and defense were playing so I decided to wing it and see what happened. The first play I went 4 wide all running deep routes against what I believe was dime cover 2. Bond's line didn't get to Tannehill quick enough and he was able to find N. Trice downfield about 40 yards uncovered. Trice caught the ball and broke the tackle of the SS and raced 29 yards for the TD to give the Aggies the lead at half 17-14.

The second half saw the Aggie defense play slightly better, as at least they didn't give up any more points, but they did give up more yards than I'd like especially on the ground. At least Tannehill finally threw a TD, but he added his 5th INT of the year.

On a side note, I guess Christine Michael got hurt in the last game I played, since I found out during this game that he is out for the season with a severe concussion! Nice.

Player of the game - R. Tannehill, 14-18, 315 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT

Great game Bond

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Yeah in the first half I really thought I had a shot, then that damn long bomb TD at the end of the half really beat me down. In the 2nd half I couldn't get any offense going, and when I did I would throw and INT in the end zone. That 4 wide set for Texas A&M is deadly, whether they run or pass.

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Clemson 34
    Boston College 18

Clemson picked off 2 of the first 4 passes of Boston College and got out to a 28-3 lead in the first half. A sputtering offense and the typical 4th quarter letup by the defense let BC put up some more points in the second half.

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Ole Miss: 49 Arkansas: 32

The Rebels get their first win of the season against a top 25 opponent. QB Nathan Stanley was consistent, going 12-20 and 174 yards with 1 td and no ints. Enrique Davis had a great day: 35-153 and 2 tds. Brandon Bolden also scored 2 tds. TE Ferbia Allen caught 6 balls for 67 yards.

The D was the real story as Gerald Rivers and CB Gilmore returned ints for 12 points.

6. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

South Carolina 48
    Mississippi St 7