Season 3 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dean Evans, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

Turnovers Key to Tiger Loss

[​IMG]
    Things were good going into the fourth quarter then we shot our foot off. All we had to do was score or use the clock some. We threw way to many interceptions to win. Kudos to the South Carolina secondary because they played exceptionally well today. I think the last interception was interference but oh well. Probably going to get fined for that comment but the loss hurts. Our kids played well enough to win but some bad play calling as well as some incorrect reads by QB Kadron Boone put us in some bad situations.
    [​IMG]
    All in all, I as coach am responsible for the loss and accept that. It is not the first loss and probably won't be the last in my career. I love these kids and this game has been my life for many years. All I can say is look out whoever is next on the schedule. I am going to turn the dogs loose and let them run this loss out of their system. I am truly sorry to all the die-hard LSU fans out there.
    [​IMG]
    Swearinger takes the first of 4 INTs thrown by Boone

(On a side note, when the game loaded it loaded Nevada's pistol playbook and it had one formation that I normally run and it was shotgun 5 wide)