Season 3: Week 4

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Jman, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

GatorJes, highly unlikely I'll be able to play tonight. But tomorrow I should be golden because Tuesday I have zero classes.

3. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

Great, I'll be on tomorrow night. Is after the MNF game good for you (or at least when that game stops being competitive?)

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Works perfect for me as I have a meeting right about then. Both of our numbers are in the conversation from earlier, so I'll text you when I'm good and then you let me know when you're done watching MNF.

5. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

I will have my stuff done this time Tuesday morning. Going to sleep and back to work this afternoon.

6. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Jman, heads up I had a brief power outage while I was playing my game and it reset my Xbox. I was down 14-7 at the half. Cool if I play the restart?

7. Jman

Go for it.

As a reference though for EVERYONE. I'm going to have to start cracking down on restarts no matter the reasons, we have had too many in the past. I know shit happens (my box is NOTORIOUS for freezing with this game, ask anyone in the Trifecta) but we are going to have to start providing proof or something. Perhaps a cell camera pic of where it froze that way we can see the score.

Not doubting ANYONE, it just cannot become a habit.

8. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

Done for the week

9. Jman

I'm going to do my recruiting on dynasty wire and then we will advance, new thread up when its done.

Also, please be on the lookout for a thread for EVERYONE to read and acknowledge, we have some things we need to go over....again.

10. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Just a heads up . . . I knocked my recruiting out early this morning so I'm done for the week as well. There were a few left that weren't from what I recall though.

11. Jman

On the dynasty wire it shows as all games are in (except coacher obviously), its time to advance, there's been two days for recruiting. We'll never wait for just recruiting.