SEason 3, Week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Vinsanity, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Walk On

Sep 25, 2009
    SEason 3, Week 5

In a game where theres absolutely no defense, SJSU wins 70-45, soorry for the high scoring. i didn't mean to get it that high but i broke plays of 60+ yards 3 times and UNLV had a 99 yard passing TD :(
  2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Sep 18, 2009
    UCF : 42
    Memphis : 10

UCF passed there way to an early lead and never looked back. QB Hodges was 28/41 for 378 Yards and 4 TD's. He spread the ball between 8 receivers, 6 had 3 or more catches. Not much more to say..... it was another ass whoopin. Next week UCF has a bye, and hte week after they will face there toughest challenge so far in The U of Miami FL. 3 weeks after that they face #3 Texas.
  3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Sep 12, 2009
    WKU had a bye
  4. BG

BG On The Rize!

Oct 5, 2009
    Troy vs Stanford

Stanford is able to hold off a pesky Troy team. Although the game was virtually even as far as offensive production, The Cardinals defense was able to force 2 turnovers (int's) and capitalize on them. Andrew Luck lead Stanford as he went 15 of 15 for 232 yds and 3 td's. Luck currently leads the FBS in Passing Effeciency (244.7) and Completion Percentage (82%) Toby Gerhart was able to rush for 64 yds on 15 car, eventhough he was injured for 2 qtrs of the contest.

The win improved Stanford's season record to 4-0(1-0). Next week, Stanford is on a bye before they travel to Oklahoma to take on the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes.

Final Score:

Stanford- 31

Troy- 15
  5. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Sep 24, 2009
    K State vs SMU

SMU had a tough test this saturday at Kansas State. The Wildcats would overpower SMU and take the victory 24-7. The Mustangs dug an early hole after K Sate took the opening drive into the endzone and then intercept SMU QB Mitchell and took it to the house. SMU would then have a 3 and out. So with about 3 minutes left in the 1st its 14-0 with K State on offense again.

SMU would stiffen up its defense and hold KSU scoreless the rest of the half. SMU would have a chance to cut the lead to 4 but missed a FG under a minute left. At the half its 14-7 KSU.

SMU's offense just could not sustain a drive all night. The D kept them in the game with 2 timely turnovers but never turned them into points. KSU was just the faster, more physical team and eventually wore SMU down in the 4th. I am happy we were able to take a team like KSU deep into the 4th especially when they have a coach like Super3way.

Despite a lopsided score SMU heads home with a morale victory that we can build on.

GG Super, good luck rest of the season.