Season 3 Week 6 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bondzai, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Season 3 Week 6 Scores

Post em up.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Oklahoma St 21
    Texas A&M 52

A&M looked solid on both sides of the ball in this game, and the newly installed spread passing game was effective in getting big plays from the option and the pass. TAMU put up 549 total offensive yards (291 rushing, 258 passing) and 26 first downs. The only downside on offense was that Tannehill threw another pick and had 3 more passes that should have been intercepted. At least the WR's caught the ball this game.

The defense was solid but not spectacular, and the 21 points given up was more an indication of the high tempo the TAMU offense played the game with than bad play by the defense.

Player of the game - Ryan Tannehill, 251 yards passing, 1/1 TD/INT, 10 carries, 103 yards and 2 TD

Up Next - A visit to Texas Tech

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

CIN 19
    USF 20

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Wow, narrow shave by the CPU Scarecrow. No details?

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

I posted a summary on my USF Football thread under Game Results sub-forum. This was just one of those games where from the opening kick if felt like the CPU was playing possessed. I am very fortunate to have pulled out that one. I might be shopping for different playbooks to jumpstart my offense and include a more vertical game. We'll see tho...

6. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Minnesota - 52
    Illinois - 14

Gray threw for 255 and 3TDs and the RidgeRunners combined for 169 yards on the ground and 2 TDs. The Minnesota D held Illinois to -20 yards rushing, 202 total yards of offense, and only 6 first downs. It was over well before halftime and the Gophers are starting to click on all cylinders.

7. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

#1UNC 42
    Clemson 35

The difference in this game was a 25 yd INT returned for a TD by a UNC defensive end after the Clemson quaterback was hit on the throw. Eagles switched to the end as he ran under the errant throw and took it in for 6 sometime in the first half. Great game Eagles.

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

#11 Colorado 42
    Baylor 0

Baylor got run over by the Buffalo Stampede!! The Bears managed 1 rushing yard, got sacked 6 times and threw 1 INT. QB Tyler Hansen threw for 4 scores and 275 yards and also ran for another TD and 65 yards. Big North battle next week with K State.

9. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Ole Miss: 32 Vandy: 39

Just another one of those games. The rebs start slow andf the Vandys break 3 big plays, including a tackle breaking pick 6 that made the safety look like Earl Campbell in his prime proud at the end of the half to make it 26-3, Vandy. The Rebs took out starting QB Nathan Stanley and inserted RS QB Ken Jacque and went to the option. Jacque ran for 85 yards and a td and brought the Rebs to tie the game at 32 with 24 seconds left and OT looming. Then a rollout, a rocket pass later and the Vandys have a 66 yard TD pass and the W 39-32. (n)