1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 3 Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redwings8831, Dec 21, 2010.

1. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Mean Green top Sun Belt Conference with rout of Western Kentucky.
    [​IMG]

2. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Nice blowout.

3. whales30

whales30 Walk On

SMU 21 - USM 6
    Not positive about the score but I know I won lol. SMU RB had a nice game rushing for over 100 yards and thats about all I know other than there was a lot of turnovers in this soggy game.​
    Just looked at my upcoming schedule and I have two straight bye weeks! lol hopefully Tulane can lose 1 if not 2 during that time.​
    Stats:
    QB Kyle Padron - 12 of 27 for 214 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 pick.​
    RB Zach Line - 22 rushes for 111 yards.​
    RB Kevin Pope - 9 rushes 54 yards, 1 catch 52 yards and a touchdown​

4. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I'm changing teams now. Despite Steelman being 31-55 for 521 yards 3 TDs, 1 Int I lost 55-21. I had 2 failed 4th downs in the red zone, a fumble on the one by a receiver that was taken back for a TD. And on top of that, my defense is total garbage! I am sick and tired of being pushed to my limit and having my team collapse around me. If I lose, then I'd like to lose because I wasn't a good player, not because my team can't hold anyone back. In my user game vs a better team in SDSU, I was able to hold him back to a close one. In this, they had no problems running! And then before the half he chucks it 60 yards, I go to bat it down and the guy still catches it!!!! I'm done with Army, there is no hope here.

5. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I took up UAB. As required, I'll let this week be a sim. Let's see if I can repeat what I did on my Offline OD.

6. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Yeah I pretty much got rolled by colorado state. The score isnt a true reflection of the game. Every time a ball is tipped or a fumble happens I know its going the other way for 6. Colorado state did this too me 2 times in the first half with 5 total turnovers. Playing with SDSU in heisman offline for some reason isnt preparing me for this. Back to the drawing board.

7. grat23

grat23 Walk On

Tulane 33
    Houston 30
    My starting quarterback was out for the game and my top two running backs were injured during the game. Houston led 17-3 in the second quarter yet I was able to comeback and win. My secondary is still awful and my tight ends and fullbacks cannot block at all.