Season 3: Week 6

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Jman, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

2. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

Jman, I've got time till about 8ish tonight, so if we could get it in tonight that'd be great

3. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

Done for the week

4. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

Jman, i can play really anytime tonight now

5. Jman

As a headsup to all those wondering what the fuck is going on here, I won't be back from my wife's interview in KC until late tonight and annil8tion is out of town as well, the game will be played tomorrow as early as we can go. Apologies but this one is kinda one of the biggest user games this year.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Sim it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Lol!

8. Jman

I'm playing now against the CPU. Suffice to say, he's been removed from the dynasty. Multiple prior complaints and opportunities to correct his gameplay were to no avail as he did everything I'd talked to him about fixing (TWICE before)...to me. Its time to move on. There will be a better post tonight after I get the game in and my report to the commish forum.

If you cannot play by TSO rules, you will not play on TSO. It is not a chess match, just play the game.

True apologies for the delay to lead to this, but, I delayed it needing to play him myself to see and hope the changes discussed had been made, I hoped for better, alas, its not what happened.