Season 3 - Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mboda, Dec 5, 2011.

1. mboda

mboda Walk On

WEEK 6
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Georgia is rolling right now. After beating Michigan two weeks ago, they put a beating on Ohio State last week. This week they get Bama, who bounced back after losing its first two games, with a nice win over Oklahoma last week. This is a tough game to call, Im going to say Georgia keeps it going and pulls out a close win 34-27
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Michigan suffered another loss last week to Oregon and are coming into this game angry. Ill say Michigan wins BIG 42-10.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Oregon is back on track after an early loss. They have 2 straight wins against top 10 teams. They should give Colorado a beatdown. Ill say 52-7.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The new Purdue coach got off to a rocky start with a loss against a tough Iowa squad. This week doesn't get much easier as they battle Notre Dame. I look for Purdue to bounce back and get a win this week 31-27.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    After getting out to a hot start to the season, Ohio State suffered their first loss last week at the hands of Georgia. This week they get TCU. I think The Ohio State will get a nice bounceback win 27-14.

2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

7-0 already Duke is winning

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Georgia wins 48-21

4. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

ND Crushes Purdue...more to come later.

5. Ghost

Cmon redd REBUILD!!!

6. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

you rebuild

7. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

WTF mboda, did I read that wrong or do they really have me ahead of you in the polls?

8. Ghost

9. mboda

mboda Walk On

lol no i seen that. How is that possible lol

10. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

Makes no sense...

11. Ghost

whos left to play??

12. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

Its just Oregon and OSU I think... I should be done with mine at about 4cst

• Like Like x 1
  13. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]

Michigan lowers the BOOM on hated Wisconsin!
    [​IMG]
    As Michigan comes into week 6 to begin B1G 10 play they have a chip on their shoulder as now they have lost 2 straight home games against very tough teams. The Wolverines lost against Georgia 22-7 and to Oregon 20-10. They needed a game where they could find their mojo once again. That game would be this one as Michigan stomped Wisconsin 49-14. Michigan started off the game with a Justice Hayes kick return for a 91 yard touchdown. Justice continues to show flash whenever he gets the ball, whether its a kick or punt return or just a hand-off, he can dazzle. Senior Qb Devin Gardner is on the hot seat as he has struggled in recent games, but against Wisconsin he showed he can produce. He threw for 184 yards in limited play while completing 11 passes. He also threw for 3 touchdowns, 2 in the 1st quarter to Ricardo Miller and Vincent Smith and 1 right away in the 2nd quarter, a bomb to Rob Webster. Devin also ran for 29 yards on a scamper up the middle. All tho Devin showed flash he ended his day with 4 straight wide open incompletions and a interception to highly recruited CB Julius Schmidt. Coach Swoboda pulled Gardner due to erratic play and to get FR(rs) Nick Bradford some good reps. Nick came into the game and immediately was effective. Nick marched down the field and threw a touchdown to Ricardo Miller with 54 secs left in the half. Michigan lead the Badgers at the half 42-7.​
    The Badgers must have made some great half time adjustments because the Wolverines had trouble moving the ball in the 2nd half. Michigan only scored once that was a strike by Bradford to a wide open Webster in the middle of the endzone for a 17 yard touchdown. Nick Bradford ended his day going 12-18 with 189 yards and 2 touchdowns, and high hopes for Wolverine fans and coaches. Bradford will more than likely share some snaps with 1st string offense in practice this week. He possibly may even get a start sooner than expected.​
    Wisconsin was tough on the run game on both sides of the ball. Wisconsin's HB Jeff Lewis basically ran down the Wolverines throat with 191 yardson 23 attempts. Lewis broke 2 long runs for touchdowns, 1 for 83 yards in which Wisconsin hiked the ball while Michigan's D was in middle of making an audible and 1 for 42 yards as he broke 3 tackles and jogged into the endzone. Wisconsin's defense held Michigan's backs to a total of 92 yards total, the lowest in Coach Swoboda's tenure.​
    QB: Devin Gardner 11-17 184 Yards 3 TDs 1 INT​
    Nick Bradford 12-18 189 Yards 2 TDs 0 INT​
    Jon Budmayer 14-28 191 Yards 2 INTs​
    RB:Vincent Smith 12 carries 43 Yards 1 TD​
    Jeff Lewis 23 carries 191 Yards 2 TDs​
    WR:Rob Webster 8 catches 159 Yards 2 TDs​
    Jacob Pedersen 3 catches 96 Yards​
    DEF: Cameron Gordon 5 Tkls 2 sacks 1 INT 1 FF​
    Dave Gilbert 5 tkls 2 sacks​
    Player of the Game: Cameron Gordon​

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  14. mboda

mboda Walk On

Lol nice pic

15. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

Oregon Downs Colorado 42-10. It was really nice to play the cpu after a tough 3 game user stretch. Starting to get a little more comfortable with Jackson at the helm. Third string HB Cason played well to close out the game gaining 63 yards on 7 carries right up the gut on the final drive. Player of the game goes to TE Colt Lyerla with 7 catches 171 yards and 1 td. Play of the Game was LB Lokumbo with a 80+ yard INT for a score to break the game open.

Next up for Oregon: A trip to Tuscaloosa to face a pissed off Crimson Tide...

16. Ghost

man its looking like a 3 or 4 game losing streak for Alabama i think but watch i bet you when i play him he is going to beat me

17. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

Not so fast my friend! This is gonna be a tough one. Freshman QB+Tuscaloosa=???

18. Ghost

did you play in Ann Arbor

19. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

yeah, but I think the home field advantage is bigger in Tuscaloosa

edit: if you take away the 77-yard td pass he was 4/10 for 60 yards against Mich

20. Ghost

true

21. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  22. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

I'll get on in a minute...I thought I was done but lemme check

23. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Never mind...damn that was quick...I haven't done anything...getting on now

24. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

25. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

OSU opens big early lead, beats TCU easily

After being stopped by Georgia, the Buckeyes took out their frustration on TCU, getting ahead 24-0 at the half and winning 38-17. Less than a minute in, Braxton Miller found Chris Fields open across the middle for a 16 yd TD pass. After Drew Basil gave them a 10-0 lead, Jamaal Berry broke off a 40 yd TD run and Miller threw his second TD pass to Verlon Reed.
    TCU ran off 10 unanswered pts to start the 2nd half before Fields caught his 2nd TD of the game on a 44 yd stirke from Miller. Berry scored his 2nd run late from 16 yds and the 3 headed monster of Miller, Berry, and Fields all ended with big days.

Miller 14-30 237 yds 3 TD 1 INT
    Berry 15 rushes 143 yds, 6 rec 93 yds
    Fields 3 rec 75 yds 2 TD