Season 3: Week 7

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Jman, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

We are advanced.

USER GAMES:

TTU ( Hokie Effect ) vs Maryland ( IXI DECAY IXI )
    FIU ( Baron ) vs Idaho ( Dwreck )

72 hour window is set, hoping for better.

Apologies about last week, note this:

Annil8tion has been removed form the dynasty, bottom line, multiple complaints (myself included) multiple opportunities to adapt to sim gameplay but to his own admission cannot help but play it like a chess match rather than just lining up and playing at times. Abused twin/heavy sided sets, audibles at the line all the time, constant adjustment of o-line, constant pinching of d-line, manually moving safeties up...none of these is sim. I will say this, if you cannot adjust to the sim gameplay then at least admit it like he did, you WILL be removed four the league should you not adapt. If you THINK it might be questionable, it probably is and ASK myself, Hokie, or Baron.

I hate removing people as I though we had good chemistry in our league, HOWEVER, you must also play tot he rules of TSO! Its more than JUST camaraderie.

papaloke
    GatorJes
    ChuckDzzNutz
    Coacher
    GMangs
    Matthew Keves

• Like Like x 1
  2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Dwreck can you play tonight? Tomorrow I'm going to be working on studying for my last finals that are on Tuesday, then Tuesday I... have my last finals and the Bobcats are going to stomp Miami, and then I'm getting hammered with my friends on our last night before break.

So yea, tonight, definitely the best.

And Jman: Admit it? I don't know how you can say he admitted it when he told everyone he was going to change and then... didn't.

3. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Baron, can you do it now? I have a game in my other dynasty at 7:00 Eastern so I would like to get it in before that because the rest of the night is tough.

4. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Actually, Baron maybe directly after that game will be good? Can you make it then?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Baron

Hey Dwreck, sorry for missing those posts. That will work fine. I'm staying in tonight, so if you can shoot me a text (number is in the Carousel convo) when you want to play, I'll hop on.

Thanks man!

6. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I have a TSO member (He's pretty new and in LOC) that is itching to join 4th Horseman. He even asked me after browsing our forum and saw that our power poll only had 11 teams, if there was an opening. He should be considered immediately for the opening and be allowed to take over whatever 1* team he'd like. He might be a cheezy bastard (not really) but he's a good dude and gung ho to be a part of this.

@Wyrmreaver

7. Jman

He shot me a message, I'll be getting in touch with him tomorrow as I've got an offseason in T3 to do tonight. I'll be PM'ing him tomorrow.

8. Baron

FIU shocks previously unbeaten Idaho, 24-17. Summary to come shortly.

9. Baron

Ok, so I did my recruiting and had an hour left over, so I wanted to hit the ready to advance button. Big mistake, the damn thing starts advancing the ENTIRE week as if I'm the goddamn commish. Managed to halt it before it could though. So just fyi Jman, I'm ready to advance.

10. Jman

What the fuuuuuuck?

Not a good sign as I still show as having the commish rights....

11. Baron

Yea that's what I looked for. But I stopped it before the fucking thing simmed all the games. Didn't look messed up when I went back into the dynasty.

12. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Both user games played. Lets advance tonight. Get you cpu games in!!

Texas Tech pulls off the uspest over #5 Maryland. Rrecap to follow in summary thread.

13. Jman

Nice win Hokie!

I believe form looking at the wire that only GatorJes and Matthew Keves are last up. I don't know if Jes is back yet but we need these in ASAP. Good job gents.

14. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

15. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

As Jes already stated, he'll be gone through the weekend . . . I knocked my recruiting out by the way

16. Jman

Matthew Keves

You are last, I WILL be advancing in the morning. We can all see you've been on the site, you need to post here as well so we know what is going on. I truly hope you've just been busy and are not flaking out on us, that would be a true shame.