Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by electrickeeper, Jul 21, 2013.

1. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

Since we are kinda in limbo waiting for this season to end and the next to (hopefully) begin, I was kinda curious who was coming back and who wasn't.

Since 6 would be considered a waste of time, I'm guessing that 8 would be the magic number, since that's what we went with this season. Granted, we'd need the commish to be willing to run it on the current game before the new one drops. So any input, Michael Woodward, would be appreciated.
    --------------------------

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  2. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Again I'm keeping my 360 for at least another year or so. I'm not upgrading to Xbox One until mid next year if at all. I'll play another season on this release seeing as how we have another two months til 14 drops so I'd say run another season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. electrickeeper

4. Saltyfishbreath

Saltyfishbreath Walk On

Im in, and yes my buddies are in

• Like Like x 1
  5. electrickeeper

Shiggity, that's 5.

6. electrickeeper

I'm removing myself from this league.

We've just been sitting around for 2 weeks now with absolutely no movement whatsoever.

I'll see you guys on FIFA 14, hopefully in another transfer league.

7. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

That seems like a logical move. I understand your patience is thin but we still dont have two more from salty signed up yet.. its the summer time and a lot of people are vacationing.

That said, I dont think we have enough to run a league but I definitely want to keep my squad as is for next release.

electrickeeper

You have to admit trying to squeeze one more season would be tough before 14's release.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

[​IMG]

All jokes aside, pretty sure Woodward shut the league down for the cycle 3 or 4 weeks ago. I'm sure we'll get something going again for '14.

• Like Like x 1
  9. electrickeeper

I get not running another season, but there's no reason that this one can't be finalized so that we can prepare for the next.

I don't have many, but one of my peeves is leagues that don't finish.

Oh there will be, I don't doubt that. I'm drafting the rules for a 14 league as we speak. Going to start the sign-up process hopefully by the weekend after I finish up the rules/format.

It's just kinda weak to be in this state of limbo.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  10. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Sorry guys. Things have been hectic for me since I returned and I think I have turned on my xbox twice and that was just to watch two games on espn 3. I'm preparing to move 5 hours away and start at a new school so I've been busy working and trying to get all the paperwork done and find a place to live because everything is ridiculously expensive there. I just haven't had time to sit down and update the standings and what not and definitely don't have time to run a season 3 without any help whatsoever. I also haven't gotten these tags. I guess it's the updates or something. I don't know. Regardless, I apologize for vanishing and I will update it at some point hopefully sooner rather than later. With that being said, it's been fun and hopefully things will be a bit calmer for 2014 so we can get something going again. I think it would be a better time to start as interest is always peaked then instead of starting when interest is running on fumes.

11. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Maybe take a step back and join @electrickeeper league

12. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

No disrespect to electric but the fantasy draft idea isn't for me. It's not realistic enough. Also, hedache tried that and it failed miserably. It was also about signing the fastest people possible. Not into that.

13. electrickeeper

That's a problem inherent in any transfer/custom roster league, IMO, simply because the game places far too much importance on that trait.

I understand your point on the draft though, if you change your mind you're always welcome.

14. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I agree, they do need to fix it. I just don't know how.