Season 3...

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by JQwon13, Sep 23, 2010.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Season 3...

So out of boredom at work, I was looking at my roster for this upcoming season and my team is F ing awful... Maybe its cuz all the decent players that Kent St had have already graduated and cuz that first recruiting class was pretty much pointless, but does anyone else feel like their team will be embarrassingly bad?

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I have a transfer at HB from Auburn, guys an 80something, should drastically help my team, which will be much better, as all my best players are around for at least another year

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I've lost 40 something upper classmen the last 2 seasons so its going to be a tough year in Birmingham. The good news is my QB is back for his senior season as well as my kicker. Everything else is up for grabs!

4. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'll get slightly worse at SS but better days are before me. I'm planning to do a position by position breakdown of my new team.

5. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Yeah my receiving corps is going to consist of a couple of incoming freshmen. Can transfers play this season?

6. DirtycashDylan

7. Full Moon Fever

Didn't think so. Damn.

8. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

My starting two corners are my backup FS and backup SS...Ouch. My outside LBs are horrendous as well. My offense is still pretty solid tho.

9. Full Moon Fever

Uh....having a conference period as the last period of the day on Friday leaves me worthless. Wish dynastywire wasn't blocked so I could look at my roster.

10. Full Moon Fever

Well nevermind. My backup center has better catching ability than my two 3* freshman receivers. How do receivers have catch ratings in the mid 50's. Practice mode felt like I was playing dodgeball. Guess I will be rolling with the short, slow upperclassmen.

11. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

The catching ratings make no sense what so ever. Just about every non receiver comes in with a catch rating in the D's yet you consistently have CB's, safeties and LB's in the C range.

For what it's worth I don't think I'll be able to kick a FG longer than 30 yards this season as my backup QB is handling P/K duties. From the 40-25 will be 4th and going for it time a lot this season.

12. Full Moon Fever

My backup center has a catch rating of 68. He will see the field in my 5 wide package.

13. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Damn lol. I usually don't recruit any players with D- catching regardless. I did bring in a 6 foot 6 reciever last season with D- catching. I think he had 7 TDs but 9-12 drops. So I guess its a wash haha

14. DirtycashDylan

haha that's awesome