1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Sep 8, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Any changes?

Team switches?

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Even though I've been getting stomped and would have seriously considered a switch last season, now I feel like this is finally "my" team with all these recruits coming in and doing work. Would feel like a cheap whore if I left for a more "prestigious" team now.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I have been contemplating that for awhile now. I've been getting my ass kicked horribly and if I changed I would feel the same way.

You shouldn't have to though, Zik, not many started out with bottom feeders like us. It is up to you though, I still would like to open the SEC up but I don't want no one to leave over that.

I am considering leaving not because I can't win but because I can't even compete. In the future, it will be even harder.

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

[​IMG] + [​IMG] = [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2