Season 4 (2014) - Scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Dru50, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Post em up.

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

WSU 35
    Nevada 45

After playing this game, my secondary is horrible. Cheez, JFace907 could throw for 300 yards at against this secondary. The game seemed to be played inside my 20 yard line for most of the game. But for two timely turnovers at the goal line, this score really could have been bad. WSU was able to score twice on turnovers, but it wasn't enough as the Nevada QB threw for over 400 yards against the WSU secondary. Overall the Cougs offense played really well, Mark Johnson threw one pick, but it was deep pass. However, he did fumble the ball inside the Cougar 20 yard line in the second quarter after a vicious hit.

Dru50

I tried to play this game at 1 last night because I didn't have to work today, and I wanted to spend time with my wife tonight. During the game last night I somehow disconnected from Xbox Live, and I couldn't reconnect, so the results are not there. That is what I get for playing the game so late. So I am ready to go.

3. Dru50

So did the game not report, or did you already replay it?

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

The game did not report, I did not replay since I lost

5. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

SMU 10
    Nebraska 35

A nice strong showing to open the season for Nebraska. Some good debuts for 3 players in particular, QB Brion Carnes getting his first start as a SR had about a perfect a game as possible going 16-24 for 185 Yards and 3 Touchdown strikes. Freshmen TE Nick Ham came out of nowhere and racked up 9 Receptions 114 Yards and a TD to seal the game late. On the defensive side of the ball True Freshmen DE Nick Foster lead the team in tackles with 4 including 3 for a loss, as well as 2 sacks and a pass break up.

After the game Brion Carnes said "SMU is a good team but we have an even stiffer test next week vs Stanford, but for now we are gonna enjoy the win and then get prepared"

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA - 31
    Virginia - 14

UCLA goes on the road for its first game of the season and comes away with the victory, taking down the Cavs in Charlottesville. The Bruins rushed for 101 yards and threw for 250. More shockingly, we didnt turn the ball over once. Junior QB Brett Hundley did fumble on a scramble but HB Jordan James picked it up in the end zone for a TD. UCLA heads into the bye week feeling good and will welcome Ohio State to the Rose Bowl in week 3.

UCLA Stats
    QB Brett Hundley 15/24, 250 Yards, 3 TD, 0 INT
    HB Jordan James 14 Carries, 85 Yards, 1 TD
    WR Devin Lucien 6 Catches, 91 Yards, 2 TD's
    MLB Adam Pittman 11 Tackles, 6 Solo, 1 FFUMB

And I got the transfer fail...FU EA Darr27z you are falling way behind!

Dru50
    its like I never played the game...its giving me the option to play again...im going to check the wire in few minutes to see if has anything. otherwise, do i just play it again?

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

250 yards passing and 0 interceptions? you should have known you were pressing your luck on this one.

8. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Same issue here. I'm gonna be pissed if this doesn't stick. P.I.S.S.E.D.

Cal beat ND 26-16. This game was not that close. Threw 2 forced ints in the redzone. If it sticks ill do a write up.

9. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Wait, so before i waste my time playing this game, who has gotten a result to stick? Just bucsfan047?

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

this.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I got a 2nd TF, then simmed a win and got it to stick. 42-35
    Yes you are probably right...it was my best passing game ever and didnt even count!

12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

i feel you're pain. i feel you're pain. weird thing is where the pain used to be i just now have online dynasty numbness. reminds me of how i used to like practicing snake bites on my own arm then i realized it hurt me more.

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

[​IMG]

This is my general feeling right now playing this game...ugh! I wished I liked NBA or soccer or even NFL :(

14. Dru50

I hear pokemon is pretty cool...

Although those same people probably think playing in freeway traffic is fun as well.

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

man if i didn't live in the desert, i wouldn't even waste my time........................

16. Darr27z

Darr27z The Scroolest

Arizona 64
    Houston 25

Arizona struggles during the first three quarters of the game with Sophomore QB Eric Young starting out his second campaign roughly. Young was 25-52 for 337 yards two touchdowns but four int. Transfer Kenny Basset finally gets on the field and he does not disappoint. 15 carries for 104 yards and 2 TD. The story of the day was Arizona's defense that forced 9 total turnovers, 6 by way of the INT and 3 by way of the fumble. Up Next the Wildcats travel to Wisconsin where they hope to keep their season alive and not fall prey to the Badger Curse.

17. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Penn St 31
    Arkansas 14

STUPID Transfer fail

First game Paul jones 20/30 330 yards 4 TDs 1 INT
    Second game with 15 MPH cross wind 18 / 48 232 yards 1 TD 2 INT

FS Breedlove Managed to get Pick 6's in both games.

I have never been truly been angry while playing this game, but the 87 accuracy QB throwing nearly half his passes unchatchable was more than I could take. Especially after everything came so easily the first game.

18. Jayrah

recchem2000 holy ballz it reported today. I paused just before kickoff cause I heard that might help (I think ill use this as a peparation tool vs cpu, looking at their positional strengths/weaknesses inside the game menu as opposed to in dw, cause it'll help me remember to pause) and it went through fine.

19. Jayrah

Cal 24
    ND 14

On paper Notre Dame looks faster and more athletic as a team than Cal, but that's not the way it played out as Cal took a 7-7 ball game and ran away, scoring 17 straight second half points before a late touchdown by ND made the score slightly more acceptable.

Boehm had a nice day, going 18-30 for 224, 1 td and 1 int. The defense made play after play against a speedy and potent Irish offense, including the 3rd qtr game changing interception of a lateral for 6 points by one of the Cal corners. He had to reach behind himself to make the one hander. After that the Cal O controlled clock and put up 10 more points for the win

20. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Stanford Outlasts Pesky Bearcats

#10 Stanford: 41
    Cincinnati: 27

It didn't take very long to notice that this was going to be a different Stanford team than what has been seen in season's past. Coach Cheez unveiled his new 3-back offense, and trusted a sophomore quarterback in his first start to lead a more balanced attack. Through one game, it seems to have worked, as the offense scored 41 points in their debut against Big East foe Cincinnati.

Not everything came up roses for the Cardinal, though. The team who led the nation in turnover differential committed 3 turnovers, each leading to Cincinnati scores. The defense was very schizophrenic as well against the pass. There were periods of time where the young secondary looked as though they could stop the mightiest passing offense; but there were also stretches where they had no clue where the ball was. Such things can be expected from a secondary led by a slew of underclassmen against a passing attack like Cincinnati's.

Stanford will stay on the road next week and head to one of the Big Ten's most hostile environments. Coach Bucsfan is sure to have his #21 Cornhuskers ready to play next week in a top 25 battle. In order for Stanford to win, the numerous underclassmen who saw playing time will have to play like seasoned veterans.

Stanford Team Leaders:
    Passing: Jay Wade - 10-18, 199 yards, TD, INT, 2 sacks
    Rushing: Remound Wright - 20 carries, 162 yards, 2 TD, Long of 74
    Receiving: Ty Montgomery - 3 receptions, 96 yards, TD, Long of 48
    Kicking: Chris King - 5-5 PAT, 2-2 field goals, Long: 35

21. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

im actually quite excited to see how this one turns out, for one thing I've never played you , and on top of that im kind of unclear as to what exactly your offense will be.

22. Cheez

that makes 2 of us

23. Jayrah

Make no mistake...@Cheez will run the ball to keep his young qb from throwing the game away.

24. Cheez

I would like to direct you to my game summary - it's a new offense this year Jayrah. I had 18 passes, and only one was in the fourth quarter.

Maybe, just maybe, I'm starting to learn how to pass. Also, maybe I dont have a dominant running back this year, so I cannot get away with handing him the ball 30 times per game :p

25. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA - 49
    Virginia - 3

3rd time's a charm I guess. Rushed the ball all over the Cavs...400 yards plus. Jordan James goes for 280 in the first half. Just glad this one uploaded!