Season 4/5 Home-and-Homes

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

First of all, congrats to everyone for getting to this point. I'm sincerely excited to be in season 4, because now we start to see everybody's recruiting efforts pay off. I'm also excited because season 4 brings about a new set of home-and-home series. Here's the matchups.​
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Home team in season 4 will be determined when I make the schedule. Too difficult to determine now because i don't know how the rest of the schedule will look​
    Chompions League Kickoff Classics
    Newly introduced this year is the Chompions League Kickoff Classics. They are one-off user-user games that take place in the first week of each season. The game will allow users that otherwise wouldn't play to face each other. It also fills gaps in schedules in years someone might not play many users. Unfortunately we can't do these as neutral site games, but you will never play consecutive CLKC on the road. There are two matchups each year, the teams will change yearly. If you would like to be involved next season, let me know.​
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Awesome. Notre Dame and GT have a historic rivalry as well. Good deal. I'm looking forward to playing at LSU as well. Should be a tough environment.

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Had to change a kickoff classic game due to scheduling problems. Its now Iowa and LSU

4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

BOO! ;)