Season 4 - AFC Championship

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Ryty, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

THE CLEVELAND BROWNS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL
    [​IMG]
    Oh...and this douche -​
    [​IMG]
    NASHVILLE, TN - With the stigma of the shot, the drive, red right 88, the fumble, and the decision looming over the 2014 Cleveland Browns, the thought of the Browns coming back from a 24-14 deficit on the road in an AFC Championship was something that couldn't happen to a team from Cleveland. Someone would undoubtedly make a mistake. It is what Cleveland does. We lose with style.
    Fortunately, this time was different. With the Browns down 24-14 and DeAngelo Williams out with a torn groin, little played running back Noel Devine did something that no Cleveland player has done for 38 years - he stepped up. Devine would rush for 102 yards and 2 touchdowns in the second half including the go ahead touchdown with 14 seconds left to give the Browns an improbable 28-27 victory over the juggernaut Tennessee Titans.
    GG thebouncer24 (as always)
    MVP
    [​IMG]
    NOEL!
    SCORING SUMMARY
    [​IMG]
    BOX
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

Best part of the recap!

• Like Like x 1
  3. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

GG ryty32 - i forgot I had the 24-14 lead, damn. Way to stay focused and use your 7 foot tall Noel Devine. lol it's all good, even though Devine is suppose to be 5'8 he looked 6'8 maybe him and Lebron switched jerseys for a day! Them damn cheat codes.

Like I said great comeback, great win, great finish!

TITANS WILL BE BACK!

• Like Like x 1