1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 4 - AFC Championship

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Ryty, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

THE CLEVELAND BROWNS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL
    [​IMG]
    Oh...and this douche -​
    [​IMG]
    NASHVILLE, TN - With the stigma of the shot, the drive, red right 88, the fumble, and the decision looming over the 2014 Cleveland Browns, the thought of the Browns coming back from a 24-14 deficit on the road in an AFC Championship was something that couldn't happen to a team from Cleveland. Someone would undoubtedly make a mistake. It is what Cleveland does. We lose with style.
    Fortunately, this time was different. With the Browns down 24-14 and DeAngelo Williams out with a torn groin, little played running back Noel Devine did something that no Cleveland player has done for 38 years - he stepped up. Devine would rush for 102 yards and 2 touchdowns in the second half including the go ahead touchdown with 14 seconds left to give the Browns an improbable 28-27 victory over the juggernaut Tennessee Titans.
    GG thebouncer24 (as always)
    MVP
    [​IMG]
    NOEL!
    SCORING SUMMARY
    [​IMG]
    BOX
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

Best part of the recap!

• Like Like x 1
  3. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

GG ryty32 - i forgot I had the 24-14 lead, damn. Way to stay focused and use your 7 foot tall Noel Devine. lol it's all good, even though Devine is suppose to be 5'8 he looked 6'8 maybe him and Lebron switched jerseys for a day! Them damn cheat codes.

Like I said great comeback, great win, great finish!

TITANS WILL BE BACK!

• Like Like x 1