Season 4 - BCS first?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigSmooth33, Feb 12, 2010.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Season 4 - BCS first?

Since South Carolina is out of the SEC championship (just can't beat LSU or Georgia... ever), believe we could potentially witness the first ever BCS mess involving a team in the BCS National Championship that finishes THIRD in their conference...

Kind of interesting.

SC whooped #1 Clemson, and was #2 in all polls going into the game. Will be interesting to see how the computer works out the rankings after this week.

I fully anticipate getting leap frogged at the end of the year after the SEC championship, so I'm keeping my expectations for glory at a minimum.

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Ask itsnotagame. I think he was the beneficiary of screwed poll logic a few times last year. He wouldn't play in the SEC CG but get the BCS Bowl as UGA. I'm pretty sure that happened a few times. More magic by EA.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Add it to the list then huh...

The funny thing is, theoretically, this situation could happen and would be the perfect storm for the BCS right?

Anyhow, just kind of funny.

4. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Almost happened a few years ago, 2006, with Michigan and Ohio $tate

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Come on man...

You know you're not the only Michigan fan in this league...

But a 3rd place divisional team in the BCS National Championship?

Just interesting... EA Sports needs to look at this stuff for 2011.

6. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

HAHA you are right. What do you think about landing that Dorsey kid? Suppose to be one of the fastest kids in the whole class!!! Im really excited. I recently saw my boy Obi Ezeh, he looks as big as ive ever seen him. The D will hinge on him as much as that scares me to say.

But South Carolina is always up there EVERY year. You are in the top 5 towards the end of every year it seems. Maybe you have a strong SOS....