Season 4: CC and Offseason

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Jman, Jan 2, 2012.

?

CC and/or Offseason plan

1. Thursday Night

80.0%
  2. Friday Night

60.0%
  3. Saturday/Saturday Night

60.0%
  4. Standard Protocol We've Been Using

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Almost that time again, should be on to bowls no later than Wednesday!

That said, I still think it would be most ideal if we could swing a one night offseason, or at the VERY least a 1 night coaches carousel so if there are any jobs anyone wants to apply to, they would be able to do so. If you couldn't make it it would be easy enough to give soemone who can and that you trust your login and we can keep you up to date via texts, just a thought though.

Thoughts form the peanut gallery?

I put a poll up, you can vote for more than one, just so we can see a show of thoughts on it.

ChuckDzzNutz
    IXI DECAY IXI
    Dwreck
    papaloke
    GMangs
    GatorJes
    Hokie Effect
    Baron
    Wyrmreaver
    cmilesg

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

1 nighter!!! Would be best to have it during the week. I know most of us in here are drunks and will probably be out Fri/Sat night. I will be most likely staying in, but thats just because my 4 month old calls the shots now adays.....

3. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

How about a Saturday or Sunday morning?

4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

So, for me, I work weekends and am on the west coast, making a 1-nighter difficult since any start time that works for all of the east coast guys is likely too early for me to get on. That being said, I am staying at Hawaii so I dont need to be on coach carousel. I can do recruiting from my work computer in most cases, so a 12 hour advance schedule is usually doable. Plus if a certain step just isnt going to work for me I am cool having Jman log in and knock it out for me like we did last offseason

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

We really need to knock out CC in one night. thats what takes the longest to coordinate. So either through xbox or text messages. I am cool with 12 hour advances after that if needed. But with the ability to recruit online it may take less than 12 hours.

6. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

That works for me

7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I'm game for any of the options in the polls. New job has me working normal hours Monday-Friday from 6:30 A.M.-3:30 P.M. so I'm available any night during the week and free on weekends. I'm in Central time as well.

8. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

For me, it absolutely CAN NOT be Saturday or Sunday because I will be moving, once again, to D.C. for my internship.

That being said, don't let the above in anyway divert the opinion of the league because Jman can text me during the CC (anything but OSU or like... Bama I'm probably not going to take anyway).