1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 4 Freshmen Watch List

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HarkTheSound, Dec 6, 2012.

1. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

As with the threads similar to this, post who you think your best recruit for this past recruiting class is going to be. Doesn't have to be a starter from the get-go; just someone who you think will make the biggest impact down the road.

[​IMG]

I'm gonna go down the unconventional route and choose Steven Dennis. With all of the talent that graduated from the linebacker positions last year, I needed a player of his caliber badly. He has blazing speed and excellent tackling. Considering he is a JUCO, he'll only be able to start for 2 years but I feel that this guy is gonna be making plays all over the field from day 1.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Prudent

The Prudent Walk On

Id say so...hell he might be the fastest OLB recruited by any of us so far.

3. mboda

mboda Walk On

That's crazy 95 speed linebacker. Too bad he's a juco tho

4. The Prudent

The Prudent Walk On

[​IMG]

This is my next big stud. He will start as a true freshman at the FS spot. My depth and experience at that position is lacking, so I hope he is ready to play big.