1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 4 Info

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Season 4 Info

Here is some stuff you guys should know about next season. 'm gonna ask for a little more activity from you guys and I will be paying more attention to this OD than I have in the past.

Sub-Forums - Please use these. They are here for a reason and it doesn't take 2 minutes to make a post.

Game Scheduling Sub-Forum
    Each week that we have user games I will make a post for that week and you can schedule your games that way. It will be a little easier to keep up with things that way.

Game Summaries Sub-Forum
    Each team needs to make a 2012 (School Name) (School Mascot) thread for summaries. These are for summaries ONLY.

Scouting Reports Sub-Forum
    Post a 2012 (School Name) (School Mascot) Scouting Report thread with your offensive and defensive playbooks. After each user game opponents are REQUIRED to post a scouting report about their offense and defense.

Recruiting Round-up Sub-Forum
    Post a 2012 (School Name) (School Mascot) Recruiting thread and post when your commitments here. When brave makes the Top 15 list I'll sticky it along with a big board with everyone's commitments.

Rules
    I'm gonna make a new rules thread. it will basically be the same as before except recruiting which I'm still working on.

I'll post updates when I change anything on this post. Post any questions you may have.