Season 4 Info

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Season 4 Info

Here is some stuff you guys should know about next season. 'm gonna ask for a little more activity from you guys and I will be paying more attention to this OD than I have in the past.

Sub-Forums - Please use these. They are here for a reason and it doesn't take 2 minutes to make a post.

Game Scheduling Sub-Forum
    Each week that we have user games I will make a post for that week and you can schedule your games that way. It will be a little easier to keep up with things that way.

Game Summaries Sub-Forum
    Each team needs to make a 2012 (School Name) (School Mascot) thread for summaries. These are for summaries ONLY.

Scouting Reports Sub-Forum
    Post a 2012 (School Name) (School Mascot) Scouting Report thread with your offensive and defensive playbooks. After each user game opponents are REQUIRED to post a scouting report about their offense and defense.

Recruiting Round-up Sub-Forum
    Post a 2012 (School Name) (School Mascot) Recruiting thread and post when your commitments here. When brave makes the Top 15 list I'll sticky it along with a big board with everyone's commitments.

Rules
    I'm gonna make a new rules thread. it will basically be the same as before except recruiting which I'm still working on.

I'll post updates when I change anything on this post. Post any questions you may have.