1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 4 Offseason (Happening Tonight!)

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Hey guys, we are going to do the offseason tonight. Let's start it at 10 PM ET, so make sure you have your bowl game finished before that. I know I've been very lenient this season with the 36-hour advance, but I want to get that back on track. Offseason will be completely finished tonight, if you can't be there message me and I can do the important stuff for you on the internet. Obviously it's not ideal that way, but offseason is a pain in the ass that I (and I think everyone else) likes to get done with as quickly as possible.

For those new to CL and our offseason procedures, we all get on iChat and it's usually a very good time. Talk to Fred Limbo for the iChat/aim details.

The one rule during offseason that you should all be aware of: No convincing players to return if they are projected in the first 3 rounds of the NFL draft. Any questions let me know.

2. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Yay I'll be able to make an offseason for the first time since year 1

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Not sure whats up but I cant get it the AIM thing to pull up to add people

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

got it working

5. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

I'll try AIM again.

6. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I don't have AIM so I will just post in this thread when i am RTA, and if I miss and advance, then that's my fault and you guys can just move on without me.

Thanks!

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

or heck, I can text Spayer too

8. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Just go to aim.com and download it? Advanced to players leaving. Everyone has until 10:10 for advance or to tell me that they won't be able to participate tonight. If I don't hear anything, that's on you

9. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

ready to advance

10. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Sorry I missed some things. I was having issues getting to this site to read any updates.

11. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

QB Hardy jump to 95 ovr.