Season 4 OOC Scheduling

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Season 4 OOC Scheduling

I'm just too tired to finish this tonight. I can't think and I don't want to "mess" it up (on accident at least). So schedule it up guys and I'll get it worked out tomorrow evening. The following need OOC user games and number of UvU games you already have set...

Basis (3)
    BBJ (3)
    JKhaalis (3)
    Mutt (3)
    Bogey (3)
    Diggin (3)
    USC (2)
    Sanders (3)

Everyone else has at least 4 (I think OM had 5). As always, if you can't get it worked out, I'll just start matching them up where I can fit them. If you schedule a home v home and it doesn't fit, I'll have to move you around anyway.

2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Diggin or Basis you up for a game this year?

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Hey Bogey and flo....you guys want to try and be a road block on Georgia's NC run?

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

That would work Mutt. I was hoping to play Flo this season too. That would put me at 5 user games, which would be awesome.

I'll do whatever home/away the schedule needs.

Drifter, can you possibly schedule me a team like UCF or FAU in week one, and a bye in week two? Other than that, it really doesn't matter to me who I play or when.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

i would like to play Flo or Mutt... maybe even travel to Eugene to play Bogey again... it dont matter to me, i know i have at least 4 user games this season.... but one OOC user matchup would be cool...... also if i have any terrible teams like Navy or anything like that, give me a BCS buster, i want to help BBJ's BCS run.....

6. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Hey I'm good with playing all 3 guys, if it works out in the schedule. This would be the order of preference, BBJ (payback from last year's game), Basis (since I have never played him, have to welcome him to the Bigs), JR (need atleast one win against him in my life time).

7. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

All 5 Big XII teams this year, that is some sweet action.

8. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I will play anyone. I have not played BBJ or Basic yet so that would be the two guys on my hit list, but again, whatever fits the schedule.

9. JrRawlins

considering i havent played Flo and family yet or Mutt... i suppose if possible i would like to set up a home and home with either of them if the schedule allows and they are willing... ( yes i am openly looking to kick Mutt while he is rebuliding)

10. JrRawlins

sidenote: that is of course unless Lawdog can somehow fit me into his ridculous schedule, as we havent played yet, and it would be cool to matchup with the Bruins before they are too loaded....

11. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

UVA is always welcome to visit Memorial Stadium. (y)

12. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Hopefully this will be my best team at UCLA. With about 18 seniors on the roster and most of them starting, Im hoping to make some noise in the Big XII.

I only have one Big XII South Title to my name, need to go do work.

13. JrRawlins

Cool... drifter set it up if the schedule allows...