Season 4 Plan / League Notes

Discussion in 'Madden Ballers Association' started by XWarriorMonk, Feb 21, 2016.

1. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Hi everyone,
    Good job on another successful draft. I wanted to take a second to address everyone and welcome a few of our new members.
    Austin Duke (Ravens) Dathan McWhorter (Bucs) Pats4life (Browns)
    Get acquainted with the league, read and acknowledge the rules, play football, and welcome!

As far as our plan for this upcoming season.
    I am going to stick with our loose (very loose) 72 hour advance schedule, but I want to clarify something for everyone. The aim is to advance as soon as possible. So please do not wait to schedule your game the day of advance. If you are the last game to be played and we don't have a solid time locked down for it to be played, the game will most likely go to a sim. If it has been scheduled and that is the only time that you can make the game happen, I will gladly wait, but please be active enough to get your games scheduled quickly. When in doubt, COMMUNICATE with me or Wyrmreaver xSavedByGracex . Advances are generally at 9 pm EST.

A few notes for everyone to keep in mind.

• The group me is our chatbox... Feel free to have trash talk, feel free to have fun, BUT any extreme vulgarity directed at another user will not be allowed. Anything personal has no place in the chat (you know what I mean by this). I understand that the league is competitive and that tempers flare.... Keep it to madden trash talk and good humored insults. Don't test us on this one... It just will not be tolerated. End of discussion Tyler Wilson Gonzo612 Pats4life
    • On a lighter note, be active and communicate with your opponent. We all have different styles of play, some of us will push the boundary without even realize it. To help with this I encourage all of you to party up. If you don't already know everyone. Get to know everyone. The league is more fun when everyone knows everyone at least to some degree.
    • I understand we had some issues with Free Agency. We will tweak a few things to help with some of that next season. Move on
    • Game play issues need to be made known to the commissioners. You will be able to argue your case a lot easier with at least a recording or a twitch archived stream. Help us help you. Inversely, accusing someone of cheese game play because you lost and are salty is frowned upon. Step away, assess what really happened, and then come to us.
    • Trades need to be submitted on TSO... with a PM including the commissioners and your trade partner.....this is written in the rules clear as day... cmon man.
    • Stat padding.... don't do it.
    • If you schedule a game with someone. Either make the time or reschedule beforehand. Don't schedule the game and no show. Doing this MAY result in your opponent playing the cpu.. don't let this happen to you. Just communicate. We all have lives and schedules to work around, don't let schedule a game of madden be difficult . COMMUNICATE.
    • If you have a complaint about the league... You can come to the commissioners and complain all you want, but complaints don't change anything... If you want something changed... present a plan to us...Calmly.
    • Lastly, No custom playbooks. You pick an offense and defensive playbook at the beginning of the year and that is the book you play with for the season. I will give everyone until week 2 to declare in our playbook. The link is below thread.https://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/team-playbooks.118120/page-3#post-1660754
    I may be missing a few things, but for the most part good job everyone and thank you all. Seriously the league is running very smoothly and we have collectively built a full functioning league. This is your league and I want you all to have fun so please pay attention to the rules and your actions. Try to make the league fun for everyone you play. Sportmanship is a big thing here at TSO and most of you have done a great job, thank you to everyone who has exhibited great sportmanship in the game and on the chatbox.

• Like Like x 3
  2. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

3. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

4. Austin Duke

Austin Duke Walk On

Understood! Sounds good

• Like Like x 1