Season 4 Recruiting Discussion

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Bulldog, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

• Like Like x 3
  2. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

UCLA actually has some pretty good interest, considering the shit season. I have a feeling the change in playbook may have something to do with it, I made the change before the offseason to make sure it took at the beginning of this season.

4. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

What did you change to?

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

One Back Spread

6. Bulldog

Thanks (y)

7. Bucs

Week 1 Insta Commit = another Solid Tackle for the Canes.
    Collin Jones.JPG

8. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Oregon State fills a much needed position very quickly. Duane Pearson looks to automatically start as a Freshman with Caleb Smith and Tyler Perry leaving after this season.
    [​IMG]

9. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

(Had a hard time uploading the pic to photobucket for some reason)

:3stars:T Eric Harris (6'5"/280lb): OVR 69(-2)

Harris instant committed after Coach Saw found him on his Hawaii recruiting visit. He had actually stopped by his HS to catch the game and saw him play and could not wait to offer him. Harris is fine with being redshirted his Freshman year but he intends to compete for a starting spot his Sophomore year!

10. Bucs

The Canes grab a :4stars: Cornerback this week in Jerome Austin. Though he may have the face and build of a 45 year old pencil pusher Austin is a speedy coverage cornerback. Don't look for him to take down the HB in the backfield but the Canes are hopeful he can lock down some wideouts. Austin was also pursued by Clemson and Coach HarkTheSound but Miami's closeness to home proved to be the deciding factor for Austin.

Jerome Austin.JPG

11. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Damnit, I was recruiting him pretty hard, lol.

12. Bucs

I got lucky, last week or the week before I had a 1000+ point visit and took the lead

13. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Looks like I'll have to target him in our games to show him he made a drastic mistake. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. DC

DC Shake n Bake

VT Commits so far!!

ScreenHunter_72 Sep. 20 17.57.jpg ScreenHunter_72 Sep. 20 17.58.jpg ScreenHunter_73 Sep. 20 17.58.jpg ScreenHunter_74 Sep. 20 17.58.jpg ScreenHunter_75 Sep. 20 17.58.jpg ScreenHunter_76 Sep. 20 17.58.jpg ScreenHunter_77 Sep. 20 17.58.jpg ScreenHunter_77 Sep. 20 17.59.jpg ScreenHunter_78 Sep. 20 17.59.jpg

15. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Great looking class so far Derek.

In UCLA news, we're inching closer to a 4-Star QB that should really help us out, and are attempting to beat away the possible suitors for an 80 OVR Athlete that looks to come in immediately and start for our program.

16. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

With losing two Senior RBs Coach Saw has gone out and got at least one Powerback in Dallas Collier. He will probably get looks over the other two FR(RS) OSU has.
    [​IMG]

17. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

recruit#1.PNG recruit#2.PNG recruit#3.PNG recruit#4.PNG recruit#5.PNG recruit#6.PNG recruit#7.PNG recruit#8.PNG recruit#9.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Some of my recruiting class this year

19. Bulldog

A few of USCs recruits

ATH Brad Cooper.PNG ATH Dustin Gore.PNG ATH James Hawkins.PNG ATH Kyle Nolen.PNG ATH Kyle Tate.PNG DT Damarcus Thompson.PNG G Aaron McCleland.PNG HB David STephens.PNG HB Jon Mueller.PNG MLB Drew Adams.PNG

20. Bulldog

21. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

God damnit Zach you're making it really hard to compete in L.A. with that shit.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Bulldog

:p

23. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Jacob Gray will probably be redshirted and then start the next four but it all depends on who Coach Saw moves to FS.
    [​IMG]

Joe Kelly instant committed after receiving a phone call after OSU beat Washington. He will definitely be redshirted and used later in his career.
    [​IMG]

24. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Clemson's recruiting class blows. Combined with the fact that I only have 12 schollies, and it's a recipe for disaster for the Tigers.

[​IMG]

25. Bucs

Miami Recruiting Update:

We've had 6 commits since the last update. Lets meet them.

1. 73(+3) :4stars:#19 Defensive End Will Williams out of West Virginia. His parents weren't too creative with his name, but hes is creative on the field. Just as likely to use a bull rush or a swim, he is a versatile defensive end who can get to the QB in many ways.

2. 73(-3) :4stars: #8 Quarterback Nathan White out of Indiana. White grew up watching Peyton Manning and sites him as an inspiration for his game. White is certainly nowhere as talented but he has a solid foundation and can move the ball around. He will have time to develop and should start one day.

3. 79(-4) :5stars: #1 Center Mike Gilliam out of Florida. Gilliam is the jewel of the class, the top Center in the nation just took one of the weaker positions on the team and made it a strength. He will most likely redshirt next season but then the reigns should be all his for 4 years.

4. 73(+2) :4stars: #10 Tight End Eddie Colvin out of Georgia. Colvin is a TE who can stretch the field and has very solid hands. Will be a nice target out there.

5. 77 (+6) :4stars: #11 Strong Safety Jabari Peoples out of Texas. A solid safety who can will be an asset in run support, will need to improve his coverage skills a bit but a year or two to be coached up will solve that problem. He should develop into a very nice player.

6. 78 (+9) :4stars: #31 Athlete Colton Edwards out of Missouri. Edwards was a surprise, we had a hunch he was solid and after seeing a few of his games we decided to offer. He will be a very solid wideout. He is versatile and can be used in any situation really.