1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 4 Recruiting most disappointed and most surprising

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Muttcope, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Season 4 Recruiting most disappointed and most surprising

Most Surprising:

Ryan Britt :3stars: DE came in at an 81. Looks like he will be an absolute beast. 84 speed, 84 tackle, 87 hit power, 93 pursuit.....UCLA didn't need to get this kid.

Most Disappointing:

Sean Swain from Newport News, VA and ATH :2stars: who measures at 6'3" 242 and ran the 40 in 4.54 wanted to be a CB rated 74......screw you. He will now be a TE rated 50. UGH

Highest Rated Recruit:

Nick Wilson from Atmore, AL the #14 DT :4stars: who measures 6'3" 277 and ran the 40 in 4.86 came in rated at 83.

2. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

A linebacker I got was 87 speed. Can't remember if I redshirted him or not though

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Missouri Tigers

Most Surprising

:2stars: WR Kevin Meade came in at 77 OVR. With speed at 89 & ACC at 88, he should be a threat next season.

Most Disappointing

:4stars: WR James Poole came in at 78 OVR. Really wanted him to contend for the 3rd or 4th spot @ WR, but he is 6th on the depth chart.

Highest Rated Recruit[/U][/B]

:4stars: ROLB Michael Bullock came in at 79 OVR. Michael is 6'1 & 211 lbs 85 STR & 86 ACC.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Most Surprising:

:3stars: WR Clifton Smith came in at a 79 OVR with great attributes in most categories. Not really surprising, since both Mutt and I were on this guy. He couldn't move over to TE, though, which might have been nice. I had a :4stars: DT come in at 84, which was great because that was a big need.

Most Dissappointing:

:5stars: WR Michael Richards PS#1 came in at 78 OVR. I knew he was going to be a prospect, but damn.

Best Recruit:

C Kevin Dowdell PS#2 came in at 85 OVR. He'll redshirt behind All-American JR Jim Lewis and contribute some next year (or a lot if Lewis goes pro).

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Most Surprising:

:3stars: WRs James Griffin and Willie Gaines came in at a 79 and 78 OVR. They will both be getting a lot of playing time as freshman.

Most Dissappointing:

:4stars: CB Aaron Henderson is just a 78 OVR. He's also a JUCO guy so he doesn't have much time to improve.