Season 4 Scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by bringbackjimmy, Oct 4, 2010.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Season 4 Scores

BC 24
    USC 14

The Trojans defense was tough on a Brent Mitchell keeping him from really getting comfortable. Mitchell in his 1st start did make some plays to keep drives going including one when the RE beat his man went to hit Mitchell, but Mitchell sidestepped him and took off for a 26 yrd scamper. The very next play Mitchell hooked up with RSFR Hayes on a 34 yrd TD pass. The Defense gave up alot of yards, but made plays when they had to. The Eagle Defense caused 4 TO including a pick 6 by SO CB Thomas to put the game out of reach.

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Week 1: UK @ WKU

UK: 24
    WKU: 3

The RS SO Trent McLaughlin era has begun & it went good. Trent went 10 for 24 for 207 yds & 2 TDs & 1 INT. RS JR HB Brandon Gainer went down on the 1st carry of the game with a bruised shoulder & could miss the next game against Wake Forest. True FR HB Antoine Goddard stepped in & played good with 18 carries for 71 yds. True FR WR Rick Keith also went down in the 1st quarter with a torn pectoral & he is day to day. He had 3 catches for 75 yds & 1 TD.

The defense play great sacking WKU 5 times. SR LE Justin Henderson had 3 sacks & looks to contend for the Lombardi Award. JR RE Jay Snyder played ok with 3 tackles & 1 sack.

Check out the 2 highlight videos on the Wire.

Next week, Kentucky plays host to Wake Forest.

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Ole Miss -49
    Colorado - 20

I could not stop Colorado's offense. My DL is really solid, but my back 7 is young, and got exposed big time. I got to bring in the second team late in the 4th quarter and got a nice TD for both Ryan Mitchell and Eric McNeal both young guys who will be counted on big time next year.

Offensive line is going to be a problem this year. Colorado's DL had its way with my OL, and they were terrible.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Thomas starts the season with another freaking pick 6. What the hell is the secret BBJ?

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Have you seen the guys ratings?

6. GoGators

UConn 17
    Mizzou 45

Here Comes the Boom!!!

[​IMG]

Things sure didn't start out the way we hoped. UConn's first play from scrimmage, their HB takes it up the gut breaking 3 tackles and trucking 80 yards to pay dirt. The held us to a field goal on our first possession and then they went 90 yards (holding on kickoff) but were stopped on the goalline and settled for a FG to make it 10-3. Thankfully we settled in and got things going. Gabbert was his usual self tossing it all over the field going 23/30 for 364 yds and 4 TDs.

We've got another stud in the making this season. WR Marcus Lucas (Jr), 6'5" 212 lbs can run and catch with the best of them. He caught 6 balls for 75 yards and 3 scores. Also making an impact in his first game with the Tigers was Ole Miss HB transfer Korvic Neat. He ran 6x for 102 yards breaking a 76 yarder for a TD. He also caught 2 balls for 31 yards. He should be a nice weapon for us this year if he can stay healthy. He left the game 4 times I think. The starters were pulled midway through the 3rd so hopefully he heals up.

Sophomore sensation Deonne Graham was a beast in the middle today too. He still feels slated for not getting more attention in last years freshman of the year race so he's playing with a chip on his shoulder this season.

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

ouch.

South Carolina: 19
    Penn State: 58

I can't find the game on the dynasty wire, but the raped me. I had 8 turnovers, and could just not get rolling.

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Holy shit..season four's first CPU prison rape.

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I think your thinking of wilson. Thomas picked off a bad throw in to the flats.

11. theSANDMAN215

yeah, they owned me. I had to bench Connor Shaw. He may have a great future in real life, but he's going to be getting some time on the bench.

I knew my secondary was going to be bad, but wow, my free safety seemed to forget his zone to cover on half the plays. It was sad watching my secondary. I may have to pull the redshirt off a safety and plug him into the FS position if that bum doesn't turn it around this week.

12. GoGators

I was noticing that the pass coverage seems to get lost sometimes. I've also been noticing some weird glitches in the game lately that I hadn't seen before. Guys morphing and teleporting and what not. Weird.

Would it be worth upping the user pass coverage a click on the sliders?

13. theSANDMAN215

Don't do it because of me. I've never been good at defense. LOL, I might as well just close my eyes and pick a play.

Plus, my secondary is just not good this year, ratings wise. My young linebackers are studs though. The future is bright, we just may have to take our lumps this year.

14. OMlawdog

The coverage skills of USER teams is certainly a lot different than it was when the game was launched.

Colorado had guys running wide open against me. Need to see a little more in my opinion.

15. theSANDMAN215

I'm loving playing as SS. I can dominate my side of the field on defense, but the CPU starts throwing to my FS (who is a moron) and they own him.

16. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Taking notes....

17. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

maybe you should switvh to FS?

18. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Duke - 42
    Oklahoma State - 35

I thought this game was going to be a total ass kicking, for Duke. I took a 35-14 lead into halftime, then my offense choked. The damn no huddle they were running was killing me in the second half. They passed for 423 yards on my crappy defense. Thank goodness my offense was clicking in the first half and I got a few stops on defense.

New quarterback Sean Schroeder shredded the Cowboy defense, going 17-21 for 308 yards, 3 TD 1 INT. Once again, Storm Johnson was a total stud, running for 159 yards and 3 scores on 24 carries. Senior Josh Snead (playing Percy Harvin in my offense at backup running back and 4th WR AND returning kicks), helped with 42 yards on 7 carries and 2 catches, one for a TD.

19. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

UTEP: 24
    #22 Texas: 48

The score was 28-24 at half and then I quit fucking around and started playing. The offense this year is going to be stuff of legend. Connor Wood can absolutely SLING the ball and Chris Whaley will put up heisman type rushing numbers.

Passing:
    Connor Wood - 23/32, 366 yds, 3 td, 2 int
    Willie Marshall - 3/6, 46 yds, 1 int

Rushing:
    Chris Whaley - 18 att, 141 yds, 2 td
    Traylon Shead - 7 att, 24 yds

Receiving:
    Darius White - 6 rec, 73 yds
    Mike Davis - 3 rec, 97 yds, 1 td
    Trey Graham - 3 rec, 91 yds
    Paul Brigham - 3 rec, 62 yds
    Greg Timmons - 4 rec, 43 yds, 1 td

20. JrRawlins

Kansas State 28
    Michigan State 27

Cosh threw 3 picks in the end zone....... otherwise this game could have went much differently..... Michigan State was damn persistent coming back every time i took a lead.... including completing a 33 yard pass in the back of the end zone with 4 seconds left........ in overtime..... their kicker gave us a gift and missed a XP off the post...

21. OMlawdog

Ole Miss - 44
    Boston College - 33

The Ole Miss Rebels were able to exact their revenge against Boston College, by getting a big lead and then basically running out the clock. Ole Miss got the ball to start the game, and promptly drove down the field and punched it in to go up 7-0. BC responded with a long bomb to one of their stud WR's to tie the game. At that point, the Ole Miss defense toughened up and the Ole Miss offense really moved the ball behind Raymond Cotton who threw for 370 yards and 1 score in roughly 3 quarters.

Ole Miss went up 20-7, when Cameron Whigham sacked the BC QB causing a fumble, that was scooped and scored by an Ole Miss defender, pushing the lead to 27-7 going into the half. BC was able to rally behind a solid drive, and then their own fumble recovery for a TD, to make it 27-21. That was as close as it would get. Ole Miss rolled off 17 unanswered points to make it 44-21, and at that point Ole Miss simply ran the ball and threw the occassional pass to help run out the clock.

This was a big early season win for Ole Miss, as the two highest ranked USER teams going head to head, it was a much needed win.

22. GoGators

#6 WVU 14
    #25 Miz 31

Mizzou goes on the road and takes down the Mountaineers in a very tough game. Gabbert struggled in this one tossing two INTs and only 1 TD. He still racked up 400+ yards and was very effecient in moving the chains. The biggest problem the Tigers faced in this one was trying to contain stud HB Victor Hollis. Hollis carried it 20x for 153 yards and 2 TDs. He was a beast that we couldn't wrap up and get on the ground. Thankfully they didn't have a passing attack to go along with their dominant ground game as their QB struggled all day.

WR Marcus Lucas had another great game catching 7 balls for 97 yards and a TD. Freshman WR Matt Peterson also stepped up grabbing 5 balls for 104 yards and freshman SS Justin Hawkins grabbed the first interception of his career.

23. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

gg.. the game should have been in Boston though. playing with a freshman qb hurt a little at 1st as i had to guess who my Receivers were. After he settled in he showed what he can do. His only problem is his release as he seems to take forever loading up on deep balls, but once its out its always on target so hopefully my line can give him the time needed....

hopefully i don't drop to much and can comeback into the NC hunt...

24. GoGators

Is his arm strength low? I was wondering how EA determined how much a QB needed to load up on throws.

25. JrRawlins

Arm strength definitely matters.... the lower it is the longer it takes for deep balls to be thrown....