Season 4 week 1 waiver order V2

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Danthraxxx, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

TMFL waiver list week 1 V2 / pre advance to regular season

Claims request must be in by 8pm EST
    We will post claimed players at 9pm EST so you may sign prior to 10pm if you desire.

Sorry for the delay , honestly I had 2 errors I needed to resolve before this was posted.

Cardinals
    Vikings
    Broncos
    Steelers
    Packers
    Dolphins
    Ravens
    Bears
    Colts
    Bills
    Saints
    Chiefs
    Giants
    Browns
    Panthers
    Titans
    Bucs
    Jets
    Falcons
    Redskins
    Chargers
    49ers
    Texans
    Cowboys
    Patriots
    Eagles
    Raiders
    Bengals
    Rams
    Jags
    Seahawks
    Lions

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Deadline is 8pm est tonight, right?

3. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

49ers - Dunta Robinson , Robert Ayers , John Potter THIS GUYS ARE NOT AVAILABLE. I am at work, I will get them tonight :)!

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

TMFL

We have attached the spreadsheet in which the waiver claims were processed.
    If you noticed on the top of the screen are tabs. Preseason #1 was the waiver claims that were awarded this morning. Preseason #2 are the claims that we are awarding right now. Players that are highlighted in yellow indicate that those players were awarded to the specific team that is associated.

In the future in order to have claims be awarded on time and without headaches, we will not be receiving claims past the deadline. If you are new to this process, I suggest you ask your questions well before the advancement of waiver claims to ensure that you have your shit in order.

Also, please do not waste our time by claiming people that have been already claimed. If you see someone in the FA pool, please check to see if they are an outstanding claim before making us go through more work than needed.

If you notice, Dan and I didnt make claims this round due to lack of time to do so. Please dont put added work due to your laziness.

With all that said. Go claim your guys.

A new waiver list will be up shortly.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Were my claims ignored?

6. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Danthraxxx
    antcap24

How did the 49ers get 2 guys and I got 1, but then they got their 3rd guy before my 2nd...

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Did you PM me with the list as well or only Dan?

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Just Dan

9. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I do all the data entry. If I wasnt tagged, I didnt give the claim.
    We were specific on the instructions.
    At this point it would cause alot of work to retract peoples claims to satisfy yours.
    If there are any guys on your list that havent been claimed, then I think it would be fair to award you those people we open up more claims, but I can not re-create the list at this point.
    Please send them to me so I can take a look.

10. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Can you be more specific on which players you felt were awarded out of order to save me some time as I am getting loaded with PM and questions at the moment

11. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

K - John Potter

Should be:
    49ers
    Jets

49ers claim Dunta Robinson:
    Jets
    49ers

Jets claim Arthur Moats:
    49ers
    Jets

49ers claim Robert Ayers:
    Jets
    49ers

but somehow....

49ers claim John Potter

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  12. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Matrix, that was deinitely an oversight. He should have been awarded to you. I was hoping to post this morning to allow for any errors to be solve before pickups and before the next waiver claim, but didnt know how to post the google doc until this evening. I am not sure how Dan would want to handle this, but I will direct it to his attention and try to resolve this in the best way we can. Sorry for the mistake

13. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Oh, no worries at all dude. I appreciate the effort you and Dan are putting into this.

ConiglioSG

Just a heads up, I already signed him so he wouldn't disappear during adv.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Masler

Masler Moderator

I claimed LE Jeremy Mincey and SS Mistral Raymond. I see that Raymond was taken but Mincey wasn't, so I am clear to sign him?

15. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

TMFL is anyone aware of a glitch involving UDFA? I used the #1 overall waiver position to get a 99 speed/99acc/95 return guy and he just disappeared.

[​IMG]

Edit: Not sure if this was an appropriate use of the tag...but if it's a glitch, I think everyone should get a heads up.

16. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I would say yes in this case.

17. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

If you dont sign them before advance out of the preseason right?

18. I Peench

I was under 52 and added him before the advance. Ugh

19. I Peench

Can I retroactively take Mikel Leshoure from sawemoff since he was my #2? And because saw will be too good with him?

I keed.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Thanks antcap24 for posting , as well as your effort in this process. I was swamped today with work crap ( damn Java BS ) so I was limited in my ability to do much.

For everybody else a couple of things going forward .....

1. If you claim a guy that has been claimed I am not going to tell you or warn you , that is on you. We put enough work in this process to not have to be your assistant GM too.
    2. If you do not submit by the deadline tough tits , and if you do so the claim will be your claim for the up coming week. Which could mean that you don't get shit.
    3. If you need to claim 2 or more guys at same postions please make that crystal clear in the PM , having to PM back and forth to figure it out slows down the process and adds work load.
    4. If you are not clear , ask us. One of our members was confused on the process so he asked , so now he understands. We do not mind clarifying the process for you if you try , if you keep doing the same crap over and over without asking for help you will find yourself SOL.
    5. Please , again , name your team in the PM , I only need that for a few weeks but it can save me some time.

Finally , this process has been a bear for last few days , we will be on 48hr waiver advances going forward so it will not be so rough , and we also should be better equipped to avoid making the few mistakes we have made. Thanks for your patience , I know it's been hectic 24hrs with the draft in the middle of the week and a whole new process, most of you have been patient and done things as we have asked and Antcap & I do appreciate that.

21. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Only problem I've had is them disappearing after the advance.

22. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Well RE Frank Alexander has seemed to disappear and he wasn't a rookie from what I remember either. Dont see him on any teams either.

23. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

*Slow clap* let me just say...Im kind of glad he disappeared because I wanted him...lol