Season 4 week 1 waiver order

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Danthraxxx, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

TMFL here you go

Giants
    Bengals
    Cardinals
    Redskins
    Chargers
    Rams
    Vikings
    Browns
    49ers
    Broncos
    Steelers
    Texans
    Raiders
    Panthers
    Saints
    Jaguars
    Packers
    Dolphins
    Titans
    Cowboys
    Ravens
    Seahawks
    Patriots
    Bears
    Colts
    Bills
    Lions
    Bucs
    Jets
    Falcons
    Chiefs
    Eagles

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

lolzzzz

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Uh oh.

4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

facepalm.gif

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

should have read the other tag first. whooooooops:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

well you have been busy this week so you I forgive ....... but the next mofo that does that is getting a PM with a uncomfortable pic in it :ROFLMAO:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Also guys I will try to send out return PM here around 12:30 am by the latest if you need to claim somebody else , keep in mind Antcap and myself were going to have 100% manpower on it Sunday night , but EA servers :doodie:

8. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

PM sent ....... :cautious:

9. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Okay, the cpu seemed to sign P Mat McBriar for me. I can drop him once I know if I get my P or not.

10. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I'm leaving the house at about 10:30est but we have until Friday morning to sign these picks correct?

11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

TMFL

Post draft / preseason waiver have been processed. Below are two lists; the first is a list of who claimed whom successfully, the second is the break down of how who got whom with the waiver order of our new process. If it was a tad unclear how the waiver order worked from the prior explanation the second document with bigger font should help show how it works. The number inside the parenthesis shows what number that player was in order of top down picks.

Overall we did pretty well on how we processed our request for claims. There were a few minor issues however that I want to address and I will do so at the bottom of this page, so please read that portion ( Hova this means you lol ).

Following teams may add:

Giants - Marcus Richardson , Quincy Black
    Bengals - Stevan Ridley , Drew Gallik , Brandon Thompson , Zolten Mesko , Seth Monroy
    Redskins - Charlie Johnson , William Leoni , Jonathan Goff
    Chargers - Lousake Polite , Brandon Weeden , Antoine Caldwell
    Rams - Francis Tuafu , Terrancy Clay , Terrell McClain , Latavian Pittman , Latavian Pittman
    Browns - Tony Romo , Demetrich Kerr
    49ers - Dunta Robinson , Robert Ayers , John Potter
    Texans - Mikel LeShoure , Brandon Harris , Danny McCray
    Raiders - Jason Kelce , Ron Bartell , Anthony Daniels , Justin Bannon
    Panthers - Justin Tucker , Daniel Kilgore , Steve Slaton
    Saints - Michael Boley
    Jags - Cornelius Booker ,Taylor Knight , Terence Hamilton , Donnie Fitte , Joe Sarra
    Titans - Ty Warren , Roman Harper
    Cowboys - Bradie James , Steve Breaston , Will Svitek
    Seahawks - Mark Sanchez , Chris Klewe , Issah Pead , Mercedes Lewis , Roc Carmichael
    Patriots - Scott Wells , Ike Taylor , Nick Folk
    Lions - Josh Brown , Deverey Henderson , Jahred Cooper , Quenton Jammer , Tavaris Jackson
    Bucs - Kurt Coleman , Greg Johansen
    Jets - Arthur Moats , Tim Leopard
    Falcons - Bradley Fletcher , Jason Snelling
    Chiefs - Deangelo Williams
    Eagles - James Hankerson , Stephen Gotkowski , Michael Robinson

Here is the breakdown of how each team got each player, the excel doc that Antcap has a much prettier breakdown but I think this will be sufficient for showing what I want to show you. If anyone knows a better way for me to copy the excel document in here for viewing please PM myself or Antcap .

Trust me after last night sometimes showing less is more ….. am I right Keller Shaun Mason ? lol

1GIANTS-MARCUS RICHARDSON(1)MIKEL LESHOUREQUINCY BLACK(23)
    MICHAEL BOLEY
    2BENGALS- STEVAN RIDLEY(2)DREW GALLIK(24)CORNELIUS BOOKERBRANDON THOMPSON(43)ZOLTEN MESKO(57)SETH MONROY(64)
    TIM HIGHTOWERMARCUS RICHARDSONBRITTON COLQUITT
    JALEEL VARGO
    3CARDINALS-
    4REDSKINS-CHARLIE JOHNSON(3)MARCUS RICHARDSONWILLIAM LEONI(25)JONATHAN GOFF(44)ANTOINE CALDWELL
    GREG JOHANSEN
    5CHARGERS-LOUSAKE POLITE(4)BRANDON WEEDEN(26)JASON KELCEANTOINE CALDWELL(45)
    6RAMS-MARCUS RICHARDSONFRANCIS TUAFU(5)TERRANCE CLAY(27)TERRELL MCCLAIN(46)LATAVIAN PITTMAN(58)ZOLTAN MESCOSTEVAN RIDLEY
    TY WARREN
    7VIKINGS-
    8BROWNS-TONY ROMO(6)CHARLIE JOHNSONDEMETRICH KERR(28)
    949ERS-DUNTA ROBINSON(7)ROBERT AYERS(29)JUSTIN TUCKER
    IKE TAYLORJASON HATCHERJOHN POTTER(47)
    FROSTEE RUCKER
    BILLY LEWIS
    10BRONCOS-
    11STEELERS-
    12TEXANS-MIKEL LESHOURE(8)BRANDON HARRIS(30)DANNY MCCRAY(48)`
    STEVAN RIDLEYDARREL STUCKEY

13RAIDERS-MARCUS ROBINSONJASON KELCE(31)CHARLIE JOHNSONTY WARRENRON BARTELL(59)
    ANTHONY DANIELS(9)JUSTIN BANNON(49)
    SEN'DERRICK MARKS
    14PANTHERS-MARCUS ROBINSONJUSTIN TUCKER(10)ARTHUR MOATSROBERT AYERSDANIEL KILGORE(32)STEVE SLATON(50)
    15SAINTS-MARCUS ROBINSONMIKEL LESHOUREDUNTA ROBINSONMICHAEL BOLEY(11)
    16JAGUARS-CORNELIUS BOOKER(12)TAYLOR KNIGHT(33)TERENCE HAMILTON(51)DEMETRICH KERRDONNIE FITTE(60)JOE SARRA(65)DANIEL KILGORE
    17PACKERS-
    18DOLPHINS-
    19TITANS-MARCUS ROBINSONTY WARREN(13)ROMAN HARPER(34)
    20COWBOYSBRADIE JAMES(14)STEVE BREASTON(35)JUSTIN TUCKERWILL SVITEK(52)MARK SANCHEZ
    21RAVENS-
    22SEAHAWKS-TONY ROMOCHRIS KLEWE(36)JASON KELCEISAAC PEAD(53)MERCEDES LEWIS(61)RANDY CARMICHAEL(66)
    MARK SANCHEZ(15)JUSTIN FORSETT
    23PATRIOTS-TONY ROMOSCOTT WELLS(16)IKE TAYLOR(37)STEPHEN GOSTKOWSKI
    DAN KOPPENNICK FOLK(54)
    24BEARS-
    25COLTS-
    26BILLS-
    27LIONS-MIKEL LESHOUREJOSH BROWN(17)DEVEREY HENDERSON(38)JASON KELCEJAHRED COOPER(55)QUENTIN JAMMER(62)IKE TAYLORTAVARIS JACKSON(67)
    JOHN POTTER
    JUSTIN TUCKER
    28BUCS-MARCUS RICHARDSONKURT COLEMAN(39)IKE TAYLORBRANDON WEEDEN
    GREG JOHANSEN(18)
    29JETS-ARTHUR MOATS(19)JUSTIN TUCKERTIM LEOPARD(40)
    JOHN POTTER
    30FALCONS-MICHAEL BOLEYBRADLEY FLETCHER(20)JUSTIN TUCKERJASON SNELLING(41)
    31CHIEFS-STEVAN RIDLEY
    DEANGELO WILLIAMS(21)
    MIKEL LESHOURE
    32EAGLES-MARCUS RICHARDSONJAMES HANKERSON(22)JUSTIN TUCKERLOUSAKA POLITEMICHAEL TURNER
    STEPHEN GOSTKOWSKI(42)MICHAEL ROBINSON(56)
    JOHN POTTER

Ok so hopefully if there was any question on how the waiver order works this clears that up, now for the very few issues we had that I want to address. For the most part this went smoothly , so I speak for Antcap and myself when I say thank you TMFL for doing this properly for the most part.

Ok so hopefully if there was any question on how the waiver order works this clears that up, now for the very few issues we had that I want to address. For the most part this went smoothly , so I speak for Antcap and myself when I say thank you TMFL for doing this properly for the most part.

• 1.Please remember to include BOTH myself and Antcap in 1 PM , not two separate PM’s. In this PM please title it " Seahawks claim" for example for now, some of you guys that are new I am unclear who your team is yet.
    • 2.Going forward please include first and last name of the player , this makes filling out the excel sheet easier and will help avoid confusion.
    • 3.Please double check to make clear you have listed players clearly in order of preference by position if you need to ensure you get player at that position.
    • 4.The cut off times once we advance to week 2 of schedule will become hard cut off times, period. We have decided to be a bit relaxed in that with less than 24 hours to claim last night and short time again before next advance but after that if you miss cut off time then that’s going to unfortunate.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  12. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
  13. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Can I just say that this took place last night from basically 11pm to 10am this morning sucks?

Not that I need a ton of FA's but if I did... I would be more ticked off than I am.

14. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

We laid out the timeframe of when cutoff was , and other like Hammer or HotRod PM'd use knowing they would not be up late night to do this. Gotta be proactive when EA gives us the shaft man sorry.

15. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

hold please .....

16. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Whoever added Michael Robinson and Gostowski - please drop them; Thanks

17. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Last group tag , as I want all to be clear going forward.

TMFL

The league is advancing to week 1 regular season tonight at 10pm EST , with that said we will open claims here around 10:30-11am EST and then close them at 8:00pm tonight and will process the claimed list by 9pm so rosters can be filled before week one games.

After this we will then have close to 48 hour claims period much like fuzzy did before. After Shaun advances us tonight at 10pm I will post updated waiver order , those claims will then be closed around 8pm EST the day of next advance (roughly 48hrs), processed list of claimed players by 9pm so players can be added prior to advance at 10pm....... rinse & repeat going forward ;)

If that is confusing or unclear please PM me with questions, rather than post here .

• Like Like x 1
  18. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

This could be CPU doing I think , I will look into it shortly unless somebody can confirm for me sooner

19. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Yeah, I accidently started my preseason game last night, and when I backed out, it added a FB and K. I cut them as soon as I realized it. Im sure its just an accident.

By the way, the Marcus Robinson sweepstakes was fun;

20. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Off topic a tad but if you start a preseason game and quit it injuries will stick , Peench and I stumbled upon that last night.

21. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

So waivers are over already? Where was this deadline announced?

22. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

23. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

24. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Do we keep preseason injuries going into regular season?

25. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I could not tag you in the week one waiver order because that post did not exist yet, I did however tag the league in that post. So if you got neither of those tags I apologize.