Season 4 Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by hornfaninbama, Jan 17, 2014.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Austin1990, BPHusker, matthew34brown, qclassic 22, SunofGod5

I'll put one of these up every week. One summary for (at minimum) every 3 CPU games. The winner of user games must post a summary before the advance for the next week. For example, if you had a user game Week 1 the summary should be up before we advance to Week 3.

• Like Like x 1
  2. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

Got my ass beat OSU is the real deal... Dontre Wilson!

3. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

Ohio State is Too Much for Ohio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Freshman debut of QB Mike Smith doesn't go as planned for the Bobcats as he throws 6 picks in the humiliating loss in Columbus.
    Ohio falls to 0-1 on the season. Ohio learns what they need to do to improve and will travel to North Texas to face a well balanced team coached by qclassic 22
    Ohio will regroup and focus on North Texas this week as the prepare to make another run at a MAC championship! Until next time Go Cats!

4. hornfaninbama

18 for 299?!?!

• Like Like x 1
  5. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

Did we change to heisman or is my team a joke lol

6. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

UCF Stuns #6 Michigan 51-7​
    The Knights of Central Florida were able to leave the Big House with a convincing win against the Michigan Wolverines. The story of the game was the swarming UCF defense that held Michigan to under 30 yards rushing and 250 yards passing for the entire game. They confused the Michigan QB (And punter) with a myriad of coverages and blitzes, ending the game with 3 INTs and 4 Sacks. Although the scoring was low in teh first quarter, UCF had two turnovers in the redzone, which kept the game close. The moment that broke the game open was a fake punt ran by michigan that was intercepted, giving UCF the ball with excellent field position, and the first TD came soon after.

Bright spots for the UCF team included fantastic play by their two star freshmen: D. Poole (QB) and A. Lumpkin (WR). They hooked up for 105 yards though the air, and Poole added another 75 on the ground, with a total passing yardage of 234. This new look offense for the UCF Knights may end up being more productive than last year's Rose Bowl run.

POG: Team defense, but a spotlight on . CB Griffin and his 2 INTs.

7. hornfaninbama

I haven't messed with any settings. A shift like that in difficulty would require a league vote. I wouldn't do something like that unilaterally.

8. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

I suck lol

9. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

10. hornfaninbama

I think he's back now. He liked one of my posts. Both he and I had byes in week 1.

You beat my ass last year.

11. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

I just played a good good and everything went my way I was surprised myself