Season 4: Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, May 5, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Cheez
    Bulldog
    Boom29
    recchem2000
    gowazzucougs
    MaxATX34
    Kapono
    Jayrah
    MexiRican35

Week 1 is up, everyone except recchem and me has a bye. Try and get your recruiting done and your rosters set how you want quickly, I believe cheez intends to advance tonight after recchem and i play in this years "kickoff classic"

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thats a stretch :D

3. Wyrmreaver

Fair warning..... I may have been sandbagging when I said my defense was gonna stink..... I did lose 6 guys from my back 8 but replaced them with a bunch of JUCO guys who are better than what I had last season..... My O-line on the other hand..... it sucks!

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

So does mine

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Cheez I see you decided you wanted USC on the road this year :). Maybe this time I can cover the spread

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wyrmreaver

Speaking of schedules..... Boise, Miami, LSU, Notre Dame, Ole Miss..... 5 games against CPU preseason top 25 for Army..... plus Texas and Georgia as ranked teams user controlled, plus Minnesota and UCLA..... could be a long year, fingers crossed that my QB stays healthy

thanks Cheez :mad:

7. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I likely won't be available to recruit until tomorrow. Plus, considering not everyone participated in Offseason, we should at least let everyone have until tomorrow night to set up their recruiting boards and recruit.

8. Wyrmreaver

I thought I would be completely overmatched going against a Pac 12 team, but after looking at recchem2000 's UCLA roster I like the matchup. My line stinks but his DEs are bad and his DTs are average. His secondary is good, but i don't plan to throw it..... I have plenty of speed at QB, HB, and WR on offense. I like the way my front 7 matches up against his O-line and I defenitely would give my secondary an edge over his WR corps. His HB is one fast bastard though, so I kind of expect a concerted effort on both sides to run it down each other's throats....

I am so pumped to close out NCAA '12 and get into '13

9. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

you'll see what i thought of your complaining about your offense when you look at your schedule ;)

10. Cheez

i didnt want it - but i love giving user games in the middle of a season wherever i can, rather than loading up the beginning of the schedule with them. you and I both had week 9 (i think it was week 9 open), so I figured I would take my medicine again.

Early line is at 41.5

11. Wyrmreaver

Look up, I already bitched about my schedule, lol :p

12. Wyrmreaver

I didn't see the illini there though....... curious that you'd be ducking my Westpoint boys :cool:

13. Cheez

in all fairness, i gave you 3 rivalry games for recruiting purposes - which should also be easy wins :)

figured your schedule was hard enough as it was ;)

14. Wyrmreaver

It's not too hard...... I think I can still win 10 games (including my bowl) I'll count all of the CPU games as wins, I have yet to lose to the CPU in any TSO league, I play offline with bad teams and tougher sliders...... Plus my team is improved overall over last season. Only thing that could really derail me is if my QB goes down for an extended period, by playbook is centered around the QB being able to run and my starter is very fast, my bench..... not so much.

Also, not sure if you saw, but Boom asked politely if we could advance tomorrow night so he and everyone could have enough time to get their recruiting boards and stuff set since not everyone was there for offseason/preseason

15. Cheez

i saw. will have to see how many people are greened up after your game tonight. if everyone is greened up, then why wait, you know?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

41.5 will be tough, but.....I just noticed my #1 WR and #2 WR both have 99 speed, 99 acceleration. The #3 guy, Kyle Prater is 6'5" (91,99), #4 (93,98), and #5 (93,99). They're all juniors or seniors this year, and couple that with the speed of QB Jesse Scroggins (84,95) it should be tough to slow down. It's going to be a big change next year without these guys, but if win don't win a National Title this year, we probably won't ever get one.

Prediction: 56-14.

17. Cheez

Bulldog

Youre the last one up. just need you to set up your recruiting board and recruit so I can advance.

18. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Im ready recruited on the wire.

19. Cheez

ok. advancing.