Season 4, Week 11 Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Dec 28, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Hey guys, just wanted you all to know we are now in week 11.

The Advance schedule looks like this as of now:
    Week 11 to Week 12 - Thursday, December 30
    Week 13 - Sunday, January 2
    Week 14 - Wednesday, January 5
    Week 15 - Either Thursday, January 6 or Friday, January 7
    Conference Championship - Either Friday, January 7 or Saturday Saturday, January 8
    Bowl Games - Either Sunday, January 9 or Monday, January 10
    Offseason - Tuesday, January 11 or Wednesday, January 12

I'd like to get 3 of these advances in within 48 hours so that we can hit the offseason by Saturday, January 8, so let's see what we can do. I should be able to get my new power cord by then (HOPEFULLY), and be able to have a more normal season.

2. SodaAddict

So how has everyone's Holiday season been so far?

3. Lobster Killah

Lobster Killah Custom Title!?

Notre Dame pulled off the upset in Miami 17-14. My D almost blew it on the last Miami drive, gave up a big pass because they forgot how to tackle. Just happy we were able to slow down that passing O, had me really worried heading into the game.

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

The Gators destroyed Vandy 49-0.. We pulled all of the main starters in the 2nd qtr in this one as we didn't want to risk injuring anyone. We have 3 games left and all seem to be against users (South Carolina, Bama in the SEC champ, and the Nat'l Title??) so guys like Debose & Brown weren't able to pad the stats in this one. The defense only allowed 50 yards of total offense and this team seems to be back on track after the near mishap against USF. The Gators travel to Columbia next week in a tuneup for their battle against a surging Alabama team. Florida won't be overlooking the Gamecocks however, they know how good they can be. It's been a tough year for coach Ryal and the Cocks but we imagine they would like nothing better to end this 26 game winning streak the Gators now have.

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Yeah good game lobstah killah. Your defense was much better than it looked on paper. Well played game, and you're an excellent sim player. It was very enjoyable even though I lost the game. I blame my loss of focus towards my Canes on that loss. We'll see you next year in South Bend ;)

6. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Gonna get my game in tonight. Got called away for business yesterday.

7. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Bama runs, then runs some more. 52-10 against Miss St. It was over in the 1st, second string saw most of the game. Coach Designs is rumored to pull his starters next week for the entire game, in anticipation of the SEC Title game against the gators.

8. SodaAddict

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't able to advance until this morning, I couldn't connect to the ea servers for some reason last night.